Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

TEvans14

Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by TEvans14 »

She wore these black flats from Walmart for several years. She said these flats would make her feet sweat the most. I would constantly cum in them, and she would wear them almost everyday. Her feet would get so sweaty that her shoes would be damp when she took them off. Post pics in the comments and stories of how sweaty your woman’s feet got in flats!!

I have plenty more stories and pics to share with y’all if this blows up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Re: Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by Richie »

Very nice, the smell inside the flats must be intense
aclim

Re: Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by aclim »

Nice! Any pics of the insides?
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

Only pic I have of the inside of her flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Nice, they look great, must feel so good on your cock
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

This was on Halloween night. I cummed in her flats before we walked all night trick or treating. She said her feet were getting sweaty by the end of the night and her flats were sticky towards her toes. Her flats were so sticky she made me take them off
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Super sexy. Keep cumming them!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Awesome! Any pics of the cumshots?
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

Sadly no
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

TEvans14 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:39 pm This was on Halloween night. I cummed in her flats before we walked all night trick or treating. She said her feet were getting sweaty by the end of the night and her flats were sticky towards her toes. Her flats were so sticky she made me take them off
Flats are the best, by far, because they don't get uncomfortable like heels so women will wear them for hours and get them completely soaked in sweat! Thanks for posting those excellent pics. Hope to see more.