working in an office

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cumdaddyshoes

Re: working in an office

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

louislu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:36 am
Newfootlover wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:59 am OMG....so freaking hot! Hope you get another chance at those bad boy's!
...I do have lots of opportunities like that at the office

...for instance, those beauties of my young accountant

black06.jpg
fuken amazing 🤤🤤🤤
cumdaddyshoes

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:52 pm Nice work :) imagine kneeling down beside her & blowing a load straight into the little open arch gap & watching it all slide down into her shoe!
fuck that would be a dream come true!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Ww
louislu

Post by louislu »

dwang2003 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:10 amWw
...I can see you're a connoisseur of what offices can provide us with 😂

_small_IMG_20190825_222410.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paz

Post by Paz »

Holy fuck seeing her wearing them cummed flats must have been mega !! Do you have any more that you have done ?
louislu

Post by louislu »

Paz wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:05 am Holy fuck seeing her wearing them cummed flats must have been mega !! Do you have any more that you have done ?
...absolutely ;-)

...first, go check the experience I had with the beautiful platforms of my freshly-recruited consultant :lol:

...the best experience ever, I captured her in video under the desk wearing barefoot her heels freshly cummed

...here is the thread
Paz

Post by Paz »

louislu wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:34 am
Paz wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:05 am Holy fuck seeing her wearing them cummed flats must have been mega !! Do you have any more that you have done ?
...absolutely ;-)

...first, go check the experience I had with the beautiful platforms of my freshly-recruited consultant :lol:

...the best experience ever, I captured her in video under the desk wearing barefoot her heels freshly cummed

...here is the thread

That is fucking epic ! I know the feeling of seeing cum filled shoes worn & they don’t have a clue 👌🏼👌🏼 Do you have any more pics ??

Keep up the good work
louislu

Post by louislu »

Paz wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:45 am
louislu wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:34 am
...absolutely ;-)

...here is the thread

That is fucking epic ! I know the feeling of seeing cum filled shoes worn & they don’t have a clue 👌🏼👌🏼 Do you have any more pics ??

Keep up the good work
...in that series, did you see the link I put to my Google Photos album which the 4 last pictures are in fact video captures under the desk of my colleague wearing those cummed heels?

...then, here is the thread of my enjoying my accountant's high heels while she was off for 2 weeks
...I realize I forgot to add the 2-3 pictures I took of her wearing them barefoot the day she came back, I'll post them here when I put my hand on them
louislu

Post by louislu »

Paz wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:45 am

Keep up the good work
...and because I know you love flats, here are those of my sales rep 😘

salesrep01.jpg

salesrep02.jpg
salesrep03.jpg

salesrep04.jpg

...and enjoyed them one evening before leaving the office

salesrep05.jpg

salesrep06.jpg

salesrep07.jpg

salesrep08.jpg

...I did not wipe them out but spread my cum in the toe box and just let them dry overnight 😘

...then I captured her wearing them barefoot the next day

salesrep09.jpg
salesrep10.jpg

...I love her arch cleavage 😘

...she's so sexy walking in them around my office and smiling at me 😘

...I wish she knew, or maybe she does 🤗 she would be such a slut at teasing me like that 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Footfan801

Post by Footfan801 »

Are those little nylons next to the shoes?