Sexy pics of wife in stinky Payless flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Sexy pics of wife in stinky Payless flats

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

My wife wears these flats all the time. They are one of my favorite pairs. They fill out bedroom with her scent when she takes them off. These photos were taken a few months ago, but I thought I would share. She let me have some fun with her in these lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lorenzo95

Re: Sexy pics of wife in stinky Payless flats

Post by lorenzo95 »

Oh wow. Hot pictures. Are you allowed to put loads into those dirty flats?
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Very nice, I have seen those flats before and I have heard they gather a lot of nice scent. Would love to see more pics!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

God that is so sexy, her flats must be amazing to sniff. Would love to see more of her in them
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely my favorite post!!! Incredibly HOT, what a sexy woman, those pictures are so great! Those flats must smell amazing I can only imagine....yum and not just for the flat!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

lorenzo95 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:26 pm Oh wow. Hot pictures. Are you allowed to put loads into those dirty flats?
I can if I wanted to, but I never have to be honest
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

stayonurtoes wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:35 pm Very nice, I have seen those flats before and I have heard they gather a lot of nice scent. Would love to see more pics!
They are by far the best flats ever. She has a few pairs all in the same shoe, just different colors. I will post some more now.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:38 pm Definitely my favorite post!!! Incredibly HOT, what a sexy woman, those pictures are so great! Those flats must smell amazing I can only imagine....yum and not just for the flat!
I have to admit I have jerked off to these photos while sniffing these flats a few times. More photos coming
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here are some more pics taken after a job interview.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow!