Ballet dance shoes

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Ballet dance shoes

Post by Flatscrush »

I have just bought these, can't wait for them to arrive, xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
balletkeds92

Re: Ballet dance shoes

Post by balletkeds92 »

Can’t wait to see you do some crushing in these 😁😉
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Just waiting on Amazon to delver them x
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Happy New Year! Keeping the thread alive, did Santa or the Amazon man deliver your new shoes yet?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Not yet but this thread will be first to see when they arrivec
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

They arrived :D and I found some snails. Felt so good crushing them under the thin leather sole. Pics below xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Wonderful! I bet it felt great. Those poor white and pink soles of those slippers didn't stand a chance. Did you by chance make a video of this session? Looking forward to seeing so more crushing and shoe trashing with those cute shoes
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I didn't make a video I needed to crush with them as soon as possible as I was Horney. I'm going to make a full crush video with 20 snails when weather gets better
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

Mass snail crush with these and my wifes ones would be nice :)
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

balletkeds92 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 am Wonderful! I bet it felt great. Those poor white and pink soles of those slippers didn't stand a chance. Did you by chance make a video of this session? Looking forward to seeing so more crushing and shoe trashing with those cute shoes
They're soo comfy and great for crushing xx