GFs flats and feet (Update: Lace Flats)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Peasant88

Re: GFs flats and feet

Post by Peasant88 »

Another pair of flats she has are these lace Mossimo brand flats. She doesn't wear them so often these days, so they get cummed pretty often, and rarely cleaned out. She used to wear them all of the time, so they got pretty worn down. Unfortuantely because of the sheer lace pattern, they don't hold much of a smell. But one of them is very stained, and very sticky inside!
lc12.jpg
lc13.jpg
lccc.jpg
lace5.JPG
lace3.JPG
lace2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: GFs flats and feet (Update: Lace Flats)

Post by Newfootlover »

Fucking sexy!!
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Newfootlover wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm Fucking sexy!!
I'm glad you like! Which pair do you like more on(or off!) of her? I would love to hear about any fantasies these shoes/her feet elicit :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely on! Honestly it's hard to decide, her feet looks incredible in both flats. I especially like the last picture.
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Newfootlover wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:46 am Definitely on! Honestly it's hard to decide, her feet looks incredible in both flats. I especially like the last picture.
Me too, I love the way she teases with her heelpopping, like she's just begging for someone to slip in there and fill them up.
lace1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Screenshot from a short video, PM me for the link if you'd like to see the rest, I'm happy to provide it.

n37.jpg
Last edited by Peasant88 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

Peasant88 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:25 pm Screenshot from a short video, PM me if you'd like to see the rest

n37.jpg
SO HOT! Please more!
pushek

Post by pushek »

Amazing! Please post more. Stinky flats and sweaty feet is my biggest fetish.
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

pushek wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:37 pm Amazing! Please post more. Stinky flats and sweaty feet is my biggest fetish.
Yeah, I love how the flats smell and how her feet feel and taste after sweating in them for a while, and how it makes it impossible for her not to play with them. They seem to slip off of her sweaty feet so easily.

d6.jpg
d5.jpg
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Imagining that she is watching you to cum in her flats and she wearing it afterwards.