Moccasin slider mules

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Re: Moccasin slider mules

Post by Flatscrush »

Do it a few times xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Once they are filled up with cum , should slip them on and find something fun to crush
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:01 pm
a_bx wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:51 am This style and the similar backless flat mules were all the fashion about 10-15 years ago just before the ballet flat took over in popularity. An ex of mine lived in them back them.
I think the may have also been called Chinese slipper style shoes too...but I might be wrong.
Your not wrong I was on holidays in Murcia Spain 11 years ago and I went into a tourist shop "Chinese shop" and they had alot of these slip on moccasins for sale they were so called Chinese slippers. Alot of them were mesh type but alot more closed toe ones were there and they were only €2 I bought a few pairs. Then every night there were little lizards and green caterpillars on the footpaths. I christened every pair of shoes I had with them. The geckos used to crunch nicely and the caterpillars used to pop into a pool of slime. Used to make me so Horney. Love these shoes the ones I have left are the only ones that didn't fall apart from Excessive wear
Wow thats quite the story. How did you even crush the lizards ? I heard the move super fast.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

At night on footpaths they would just sit and not run away. There was lots to step on alot ran away but alot didn't and then got crushed under my shoes
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:26 pm At night on footpaths they would just sit and not run away. There was lots to step on alot ran away but alot didn't and then got crushed under my shoes
Ok that makes sense, Im just curious do the lizards have blood and what did the aftermath look like ?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Not much blood but a crushed mess afterwards. A bit of full weight twisting is needed for proper results. A quick walkover doesn't do muchor make much of a mess.
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:43 am Not much blood but a crushed mess afterwards. A bit of full weight twisting is needed for proper results. A quick walkover doesn't do muchor make much of a mess.
Ok thanks for the description. If you don't mind answering what was the largest thing you have crushed ? I presume it would either be a lizard of a huge roach ?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I mass crushed snails alot with them, but yeah the lizard and large roaches were the biggest things I ever crushed xx
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:36 pm I mass crushed snails alot with them, but yeah the lizard and large roaches were the biggest things I ever crushed xx
Thanks for the reply :D
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Love them xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.