Moccasin slider mules

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

a_bx

Re: Moccasin slider mules

Post by a_bx »

I used to have a GF who wore them all the time around 15 years ago at a guess. I remember a see through pair, gold and a black pair. Sometimes with tights but sometimes not as apparently her feet would slide out to easy if she wore tights. Not sure if that was a usual sort of problem with slide but happy memories of them
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

a_bx wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:57 am I used to have a GF who wore them all the time around 15 years ago at a guess. I remember a see through pair, gold and a black pair. Sometimes with tights but sometimes not as apparently her feet would slide out to easy if she wore tights. Not sure if that was a usual sort of problem with slide but happy memories of them
Yeah they were useless with tights or sweaty feet, but still I loved wearing them everywhere at the time. Such a pity they're so hard to get now.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

Flatscrush wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:16 amxx
Ils sont absolument incroyables, une de mes paire préférés, j'admirais beaucoup les filles qui en portaient lorsque c'était à la mode ! On peut distinguer qu'ils moulent parfaitement les orteils à travers le cuir souple et provoquent visuellement beaucoup de comfort.
MALHEUREUSEMENT je n'ai jamais trouvé de photos de ce style de chaussons.... Si parmis vous veulent en partager, je penses que nous sommes tout d' accord :)
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Love them only have one pair now :( white ones the rest wore out and were beyond repair
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Surely somewhere online somewhere in the world sells them?
If not is it back to ballet flats to wear mostly?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Yeah any colour ballet flats I wear mostly. Very hard to find those sliders in my size too
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Ha, good old ballet flats..cute and comfy for you all the same and stay on your feet better I guess anyway
lijones

Post by lijones »

I love wearing mine and watching my wife drive in these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

What a joy to see that, but so much better when they are in leather or faux leather ...
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

lijones wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am I love wearing mine and watching my wife drive in these
Do you wear it too?