Worn flats 4 loads of boyfriends cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Worn flats 4 loads of boyfriends cum

Post by Flatscrush »

Last edited by Flatscrush on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Re: Worn flats 4 loads of boyfriends cum

Post by Flatscrush »

Last edited by Flatscrush on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!! Good for you
ds_36

Post by ds_36 »

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing these pics! I love them!
Richie

Post by Richie »

So sad, already thought so, but it’s all fake. Sorry, but that is just liquid soap. Alone your shoe size was suspicious but I know a lot girls with this size, but then the whole fetish BS..... you are Fake. Do you really think we boys don’t know how real cum look?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

All cum is different. Believe what you like that cum wasn't fresh it was a couple of days old. Call me a fake all you like stay off my posts and out of my inbox.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I will but it is still fake. No cum look like that and you know it. Anyway, I’m not there to stop you posting as I am a Moderator of this Board, but I will keep an eye on your future posts.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Ohhh look at you waving your stick around does that make you feel powerful being a moderator? Easy pick arguments and talk down to women is it?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

That is Cum you leave 4 loads of cum in a Containet for a few days and see how it looks.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Flatscrush wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:54 pm Ohhh look at you waving your stick around does that make you feel powerful being a moderator? Easy pick arguments and talk down to women is it?
Oh, do you feel uncovered? I never waved a stick around, if I had, I already would have deleted your Post which I didn’t. Maybe try to read first before reacting. Also I don’t know any girl who would react like that, but yes, maybe only me.