Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

macangel36

Re: Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Post by macangel36 »

wow
luvdanglers

Post by luvdanglers »

Im pretty sure this is the same lady I have seen in a few videos on youtube years ago,the lady I have seen must be between the age of 45 to 55 strong english accent,in the videos her dangling is insane
Schuhmilf

Post by Schuhmilf »

loafer_lover wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 pm So last fall we got a new coworker in our department. She’s mid thirties, cute little figure, and some very sexy size 8 feet. As time went on and winter approached, she left a couple pairs of shoes to switch in to once she got to work. A pair of black shoes and a pair of black flats, which she typically wears barefoot and she loves shoeplaying in.

A couple weeks back she went on vacation for a couple of weeks so of course, I took in upon myself to keep her shoes company (being the nice guy I am). I brought home her black flats and wow, toe prints/indentations already and the amazing smell of sweaty female feet. Instant hard on! Just remembering her shoeplaying and how I watched it intently made me but my nuts over and over again. No wonder she’s always dipping and playing with her shoes, her feet must get so sweaty in them. I let a few loads dry up in her right shoe and when she came back last week, the first day back she put the flats on and I got hard a few times knowing her cute feet were now walking around in my cum. Hopefully more to come with this little cutie.
She´s cute and nice flats, can understand why you creamed her flats
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

Wow you have totally spoilt us guys, especially showing her red varnished toes and her toe prints
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

Toe cleavage is amazing. Would love to sniff,and lick the insides of those flats.
jackmephisto9999

Post by jackmephisto9999 »

Why can't we see the pics anymore?