Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dwang2003

Re: Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!! What does she look like?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

very hot. nice feet and shoes and good load! is she flirty?
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

So great ! thanks
LT800

Post by LT800 »

Wow! Keep this going please. Just love this story and her feet so amazing in thee flats!
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

You have found a tremendous situation. Pretty bare feet with a gorgeous arch, toe cleavage black flats on those bare feet, and nearly unfettered access to them. Spectacular job and please keep us up to date.
Paz

Post by Paz »

That’s fucking epic !!! Does she ever wear tights with them ?
thieph

Post by thieph »

Sexy shoes and situation. Her shoeplay looks hot as fuck too
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

loafer_lover wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 pm So last fall we got a new coworker in our department. She’s mid thirties, cute little figure, and some very sexy size 8 feet. As time went on and winter approached, she left a couple pairs of shoes to switch in to once she got to work. A pair of black shoes and a pair of black flats, which she typically wears barefoot and she loves shoeplaying in.

A couple weeks back she went on vacation for a couple of weeks so of course, I took in upon myself to keep her shoes company (being the nice guy I am). I brought home her black flats and wow, toe prints/indentations already and the amazing smell of sweaty female feet. Instant hard on! Just remembering her shoeplaying and how I watched it intently made me but my nuts over and over again. No wonder she’s always dipping and playing with her shoes, her feet must get so sweaty in them. I let a few loads dry up in her right shoe and when she came back last week, the first day back she put the flats on and I got hard a few times knowing her cute feet were now walking around in my cum. Hopefully more to come with this little cutie.
That last pic is hot as fuck. Don't you wish you could slide your cock in between and thrust until you explode all over her sexy foot?! I sure do!
Shoechef914

Post by Shoechef914 »

This is the perfect post! Pics of her feet and shoes!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Please keep unloading into them!!