Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job on those flats. Love the update. Keep them coming!
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

I know someone has already asked but does she change in and out of different shoes when she comes and goes? PLus does she wear socks with them much or only if its cold or something?

It really reminds me of a co worker of mine for a while back who did much the same...happy memories there for me!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Soild work and good flats
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

I don't know how you get any work done with her feet around, black flats are the best!
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Biggerboy302 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:38 pm I don't know how you get any work done with her feet around, black flats are the best!
I have this exact same feeling. I once had this former lingerie model, former flight attendant turned webdesigner chick at my office sitting next to me. It was such a major distraction for me. Couldn’t get shit done.

And nowadays I see all those hot milf types dropping their kids off at school in their skirts and sky high pumps. And that makes me wonder: how do guys get shit done if there’s legs and shoes like that trotting around the office like that.

I sometimes visit work clients that have hot women employed and it is very hard to ignore and stay focused. It’s real torture. I did have an opportunity to work on weekends and raid their office drawers though. With mixed success. Did fuck some foreign interns flats. And in one case there were these extremely smelly ankle boots from a Chinese girl.

Anyway: like i said. Pure torture. Almost makes me feel glad that in my current company we almost have no women employed.
Paz

Post by Paz »

Any updates on this ? It’s fucking epic !! Add me in insta - audifan3030 can chat on there
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
haapyness

Post by haapyness »

wow to nice want update bro tks
jackmephisto9999

Post by jackmephisto9999 »

Any updates?
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

Fucking perfect situation and excellent photos. Luv them being worn barefoot, especially her perfect red toes as well