Wife’s flats worn at Disney World updated pics 10/31

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Wife’s flats worn at Disney World updated pics 10/31

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

I was going through my pictures of a Disney World trip that I took last week and happen to notice that I snapped a photo of my wife’s feet in her stinky brown flats she wore all day in the hot sun in nearly 90° temperatures at Epcot. I wasn’t trying to get a picture of her I was trying to get a picture out the window but I thought I would share it when she took these off in our room our entire room was filled with her sent very arousing to say the least
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BalletFlatsLVR on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneaksniffer

Re: Wife’s flats worn at Disney World

Post by sneaksniffer »

There has got to be more to this story, what happened back at the room? Not sure about everyone else but I'd like to see more of her flats and especially her sexy sweaty feet after sliding them off!
flydave

Post by flydave »

I bet that room smelled awesome
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely would like more details, those flats look amazing on her!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

sneaksniffer wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:00 am There has got to be more to this story, what happened back at the room? Not sure about everyone else but I'd like to see more of her flats and especially her sexy sweaty feet after sliding them off!
Unfortunately nothing happened back at the room, my wife quickly put them in a zip loc bag as we had our young son with us. She has kept them sealed in the bag since she worn them last week. She is working from home today, and told me that she will wear them for me today. I will post pics as soon as I can. These are super sexy shoes. They smell amazing
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

flydave wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:09 pm I bet that room smelled awesome
It was crazy. She had to seal them in a zip loc bag quickly after. Plus she did not want to make her clothes smell when she packed her luggage.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:18 pm Definitely would like more details, those flats look amazing on her!
I will get some more pics of her shoes as soon as I can. I just bought her a pair of well worn red high heels on eBay today that she wanted
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here are pics that she let me take today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Wife’s flats worn at Disney World updated pics 10/31

Post by Newfootlover »

Holly shit!! You're a lucky lucky man, those pictures are awesome...especially the first one. Man, she's sexy!!
BalletFlatsLVR

Re: Wife’s flats worn at Disney World updated pics 10/31

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:54 pm Holly shit!! You're a lucky lucky man, those pictures are awesome...especially the first one. Man, she's sexy!!
Thank you. She likes the attention that she gets on here. She also loves wearing other woman’s shoes or anything that gets guys attention to her