Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slinkyheels

Re: Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Post by Slinkyheels »

feet.candid wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:10 am Your pics are amazing
Richie wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:19 pm Wow these ballet flats are so sexy. I would love to fuck some of them
Thanks for your compliments. I hope you like these cute ballet flatties too? If you’re in the UK Richie I’d be happy to post a pair of my flats to you so you can borrow and f**k them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

feet.candid wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:10 am Your pics are amazing
I hope you like these super-cute patent pink ballet pumps too? They’re such a sexy colour especially when they’re this shiny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

It felt really horny to actually wear my own pair of ballerina pumps. They felt even more sexy as I tried them on with lots of cute socks before I eventually dropped my cum into the shoes.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:46 pm
Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:30 pmNice!!
zezeth wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 pm I Love this one ^^!
I hope you like this gold pair of ballerinas too. They were really soft and the elasticated backs felt great as they cradled my balls.
I have these flats in black and white love wearing them and crushing bugs in them because sole is so thin I feel Everything. I might get my boyfriend to cum in them
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Flatscrush wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:38 am I have these flats in black and white. I might get my boyfriend to cum in them
Lucky boyfriend! I’d love to cum your ballerinas too. Do you wear any flatties like these? I love this style and it feels great to squeeze my excited cock under the decorative bar on the vamp.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I don't have any flats like that I rather round toe thin sole flats. My boyfriend will rarely cum on my flats if he has a wank I tell him to keep the cum but we have sex 99% of the time. He thinks it's a waste cumming in my shoes xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Obscure

Post by Obscure »

Mein Gott
Kox11

Post by Kox11 »

[/quote]
Thanks for your compliments. I hope you like these cute ballet flatties too? If you’re in the UK Richie I’d be happy to post a pair of my flats to you so you can borrow and f**k them!
[/quote]

Thank you for share your pics. They are amazing!
Last edited by Kox11 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Your wife has alot of nice sexy ballet flats. She has cute feet too, I love ballet flats does she know about your cum sessions? My boyfriend is reluctant to cum in my shoes it's a waste of cum in his eyes
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Flatscrush wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:31 pm Your wife has alot of nice sexy ballet flats. She has cute feet too, I love ballet flats does she know about your cum sessions? My boyfriend is reluctant to cum in my shoes it's a waste of cum in his eyes
My wife doesn’t have many pairs of ballet pumps so I buy most of these from charity shops specifically for my shoe wanking sessions. This pair were fun to play but it’s a shame they are virtually brand new. I prefer to cum inside worn ballerina shoes when possible. I’d love to cum in your flatties Flatscrush.