Cum in Family Friends Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

AJB

Cum in Family Friends Flats

Post by AJB »

So we have these family friends that live in America that come and visit every now and then. When they came this time, they left their suit cases with us because they were coming back in a weeks time to go somewhere else. So I wondered if the wife left shoes in there. So I waited until 1 in there morning when everyone is usually asleep, and i snuck in there and opened her bag up and had a look inside. I found a heap of shoes. 1 converse, 2 sneakers, 1 ugg boots, and 1 flat. Out of everything there, I was only into the flats. So I took them out and smelt them, they didn't really have a smell and they didn't seem that worn so they would've been new. So I decided to cum in them. I came more than I thought I would and the whole inside at the toe area was full and looked like it hade icicles hanging from the roof. So I cleaned it up and put it back and closed the bag.
The next night later, I decided to go back and do it again. So I went in at the same time and opened the bag. But then I realised that there was a second zip hidden on top, so I unzipped it. And I hit the jackpot. It was full of all the stuff that she wears. Not the new stuff. There was another pair of flats in there. A Chanel pair. Some sneakers and flip flops were in there too. So I got the flats out and they were worn. You could see the toe prints at the front. The sad thing about the wife is that she doesn't really seem to have a good foot smell, so I couldn't really smell anything in there. Just a sweet smell. But I decided to go for it, and came within minutes. It wasn't a big load so I decided to move it around a bit and leave it in there. So I put everything away again and left.
Now I went back last night where I did the same thing again, with the same shoes. I couldn't see any sign of cum in the shoe so I guess that it absorbs it pretty well. I smelt her shoes for a few minutes before I decided to cum. I sprayed most of it in the toe area and around the back area. I left it all there and spread it around so the whole sole was covered in my cum. I took some pictures of this time too.
I thought about taking them but it would be pretty risky since it seems like she wears them often and would get suspicious that they suddenly went missing when she brought them here. The wife has some pretty nice feet. I can't wait until she puts them on next and feels her feet get all sticky. I'm thinking about doing it again the day before they get back too. I might take some more pics then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AJB on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoreyLJ

Re: Cum in Family Friends Flats

Post by CoreyLJ »

Great story!
When I go to the airport I often wonder what percentage of luggage has nice flats inside them. Probably over 50% of the female luggage for sure.

Can't wait to see the photos :D
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Great story flats hold the best smell and make for a really pleasurable fuck
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Thanks for sharing your story, can't wait for the pics
I love it when friends and family visit. The adrenalin flows so quick when I go into the bag the first time, love finding the well worn stuff including their dirty panties.
AJB

Post by AJB »

So it's been a while since we've seen the family friend, but she has come over for a week and has visited us a couple of times. And I was left disappointed in one of the situations, but the other was quite the opposite. So the first time she came over, it was a really rainy day and its common courtesy to take your wet shoes off before you enter a house, so I was excited to be able to grab her shoes when she leaves them. And when she arrived, I noticed that she was wearing one of her favourite pairs of black flats that I've seen her wear countless times and I'm sure they would smell great. But when she got to the door, she didnt take them off at all and just kept wearing them. But lucky for me, I was able to sit close to her, and she did quite a bit of shoeplay so I was able to somewhat smell them. But sadly I was unable to take any photos of them since there werent any good angles.

But the second time she came over for lunch, she was wearing heels. And luckily, she decided to take them off near the door. So when she was sitting down talking and eating, I quickly ran over to them and started smelling them like crazy. I nearly came in my pants instantly. They smelt so good and sweet. So I quickly started to rub my dick all over them and started to jack it while smelling them. I was so tempted to cum in them, but I knew that she was going to go soon, so it would have been risky since she would have put them back on and felt how wet and sticky they were. But I finished and put them back and then saw her walk out with her shoes that I put my dick all over on with no clue what happened. Hopefully I can see her sometime soon again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice job! I would have cummed them but put a very thin coat inside so they would be mostly dry by the time she went to wear them again. Can't wait to see the next update.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Sometimes a turn on just to sniff and lick them quickly
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Wow!
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

chanel, the sexiest shoes ever!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Incredible Chanel flats.... and the Miu heels are amazing too : )
The Black Flats sound sooo interesting!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy