Neighbor's Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dickshoefun

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by dickshoefun »

Perfect...bet the musty funk smell is very cock stiffening very good job good load
:D
Ja516

Post by Ja516 »

Those are so cute. Love the bow. Must’ve felt so good on your cock.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Ja516 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:07 pm Those are so cute. Love the bow. Must’ve felt so good on your cock.
I love the bow too! I love biting on one while rubbing the other on my cock.

I think the thing that still gets me is after the first time I cummed in them, I saw her wear them immediately the next day! I wonder if she thought anything was off about her shoes...

Those poor flats... I can't believe they were almost thrown out... now they have a nice home :D
Ja516

Post by Ja516 »

KV16 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:48 pm
Ja516 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:07 pm Those are so cute. Love the bow. Must’ve felt so good on your cock.
I love the bow too! I love biting on one while rubbing the other on my cock.

I think the thing that still gets me is after the first time I cummed in them, I saw her wear them immediately the next day! I wonder if she thought anything was off about her shoes...

Those poor flats... I can't believe they were almost thrown out... now they have a nice home :D
And THAT is the biggest turn on. Watching a girl wear flats that have been filled with cum. Knowing that my cum is all over her soft soles and toes.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Oh yes always enjoy finding them like that, using them and returning to see her wearing them again
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

nice
smrmarjta

Post by smrmarjta »

How did they smell?