Moccasins

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cylan

Re: Moccasins

Post by cylan »

Hi there! In my eyes, there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who wears soft sole moccasins with a very classic dress outfit! This contrast fascinates me and I find it terribly sexy! Here is an amazing example:

If you don't recognize her, it's Marylin Monroe! This photo was taken in 1950 (so she was 24). At that time, she started her acting career for a very short time and she is not yet a star.
What do you think of this photo?
moclover

Post by moclover »

This girl above is from Southern Charma, correct? I wish she still posted pics
alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 »

Yes! Who knows what happened to her :(
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! Here is a pair of boots I made for my girlfriend in 2004. She wanted something very easy to wear, very flexible and, in her own words, "that looks like riding boots and is soft and supple like leather socks". I think I did well! I used a very thin and very soft leather. There is no lining, no hard toe, no insole. I believe that the result is convincing but I still have a little regret: I didn't have enough leather to make these boots knee-high. That's why the top is several centimeters from the knees. My Girlfriend enjoyed her boots a lot, she loved them so much that she often slept with them! And of course she wore these boots a lot for our erotic games, as you can imagine! What do you think of these boots?..