Got My Chance With My Friend's Smelly Worn Black Flats!

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loafer_lover

Got My Chance With My Friend's Smelly Worn Black Flats!

Post by loafer_lover »

So yesterday my patience finally paid off. A friend of mine was in town and she showed up at my place to visit. I had to conceal an instant erection because she arrived wearing her worn black flats! I've fantasized about getting a hold of these for a while now. Anyways her, my girlfriend, and my gf's cousin decided to go downtown and it was a warm day out for sure and I could only imagine the smell brewing in those shoes. So we hopped a bus and went to the show and then came back to my place. The girls all decided to hit the pool and my friend slipped off her flats and put her flip flops on. As soon as they were in the water I seized my opportunity. I almost exploded on site when I saw the awesome toeprints in her shoes and fresh sweat marks. I put her left shoe up to my nose and inhaled deep. She has insanely sexy smelling feet. Smelled like sweaty feet mixed with a bit of perfume, and a slight hint of nail polish. I noticed her toenails were a sexy dark red colour and they looked freshly painted. While inhaled the smell of her left shoe I rubbed the insole of her right shoe over my dick and within a minute I came a nice load in her right flat. Here's some pics! Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balletflats32

Re: Got My Chance With My Friend's Smelly Worn Black Flats!

Post by Balletflats32 »

Very sexy and love the cum shot photos
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Wwesome stuff. Did you clean up after or did you leave some of your cum in her flats?
frank

Post by frank »

Great job! Any chance of getting them for ever? It could not take too long anymore for her to look for a replacement...
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

great post. what do you think her reaction would be? would the attention flatter her?
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Tiafain789 wrote:Wwesome stuff. Did you clean up after or did you leave some of your cum in her flats?
I cleaned up a bit but yes I did leave some inside her shoe. She slipped on her flats later that evening and didn't make any mention and ironically kind of smiled looking at me. Maybe she suspected it? I don't know but I sure hope so :twisted:
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

gfluvsheels6 wrote:great post. what do you think her reaction would be? would the attention flatter her?
I hope she'd enjoy it for sure. She has amazing feet and I love the smell of her sexy bare feet. I hope for more opportunities :D
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Balletflats32 wrote:Very sexy and love the cum shot photos
Thank you! Love your photos too man! Nice to see a fellow Canuck on here too! Cheers! :D
soccerstud7

Post by soccerstud7 »

Last edited by soccerstud7 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Oh my god the flats are super hot. I would love to smell them myself. It is so nice to see how many other people love flats as much as I do :)