flats at the party

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feetlikewhoa

flats at the party

Post by feetlikewhoa »

so i have a party and one of the wires friends has a lil to much to drink ..so while she was sleep in the guest room i had my way with the black flats she wore they had that corn chip smell!!! i dumped my load inside the toe and was so tipsy i didn't clean them she woke in the boring and put them on an left ..i hope it dried...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetlikewhoa

Re: flats at the party

Post by feetlikewhoa »

the flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetlikewhoa

Post by feetlikewhoa »

wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

why dont you tell us more ? how was the smell ? how about letting this chick know your fetish ? she can give you permission to smell and fuck her shoes maybe
feetlikewhoa

Post by feetlikewhoa »

she was a guest of my wife at a party we had…the she had a little to much to drink and fell asleep in our guest room. the shoes had that cheesy smell she wears an 11 w. She knows about my fetish but she is a prude and will no be happy i loaded her shoes. I think she only knows i like feet not loading shoes as well
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

If she's a prude she may be denying it but she knows now.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

knows your fetish ? how ? and why dont you just tell her that you love to smell her shoes ? dont tell bout loadin, but only smelling...she can let you smell other shoes
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

I really love your work! These flats are a really good fuck too... I know! Keep up the awesome work!