Asian coworker cummed ballet flat(Updated 12/17/13)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ScottSummers

Re: Asian coworker cummed ballet flat

Post by ScottSummers »

Hello everyone, here's an update, not exactly about flats.
Today a co-worker brought a slackline to play after lunch, so was a huge opportunity to take pictures without been weird, as you shoud walk barefoot on the line :twisted:
Toes get me horny and Is hare spot her toes, she uses only closed flats or shoes,
So today was glorious to register and play later
P1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg

Hope everyone enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Re: Asian coworker cummed ballet flat(Updated 12/17/13)

Post by shrimper »

Thank you for this last offering. Her feet are amazing, perfect for the ballet flats.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great pics of some smelly feet!! So those flats are the ones you came in earlier in this post??? That is fucking hot!
Hope you have more opportunities to cream the insoles of her shoes and show us.
Mr Hu

Post by Mr Hu »

I love that black flats. Thanks for sharing, and we hope more. :twisted:
mikhaily

Post by mikhaily »

ScottSummers wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm I'm a admirer from this forum for a long time, and never had shoejob experiences before visiting this forum. After that I did some hidden shoejobs with some woman friends, even girlfriends friends. Is the first time I diced to register and share, I`m so exited, I was almost caught wen returning shoes to target place.

I started working on past tree months on a new place and got crazy with my coworker feets, she is secretariat ,very young skinny asian. Everyday she came using ballet flats of all kinds, never saw her using sandals or shoes that I can see her toes, this was making me crazy and insane to see her complete naked feet, lask week I did a joke with her about the heat weather while we taking some coffee and said "I think you got a smelly feet walking all day with this ballet flats" she got a little bit offended and took the right one off and put it on my FACE!! -"Smell it idiot, and feel that I don't have a smelly feet!" I did some sniffs while she was waiting my approval(that was soo good), I saw her delicious toes and had that ballet flat on my face and imediatly started going hard on pants. I got nervous and disguised and said -"Yeah, not so bad" and she just laugh and put her shoe back.
She have long toes with french polish nail. Yesterday she left another her ballets under her desk while using another shoes went out to buy something on bakery, I marked on the clock 10 minutes, was the maximum time I could have and registered my fun to everyone here. Please enjoy my first try :D

foto 1.JPG
foto 3.JPG
foto 2.JPG
foto 5.JPG
foto.JPG
foto 5.JPG
foto 2.JPG
cum 4.JPG
cum 4.JPG

My time was almost ending and I was nervous, so I just cleaned a little bit and left a little for her feet :) and left on place (I was spotted by a coworker, but I"Was just trashing some paper""
I coul'd get a picture of her using thoes cummed flats. I will try and sooner post here.

:wink:
Even to this day I like to return to this story.
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

Wow. Nice work. We inspiring.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
Linda

Post by Linda »

SEXY HM suede flats !!!!!!!
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Hot!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted: