I need help with a problem a shoe problem

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bandolinohaze

Re: I need help with a problem a shoe problem

Post by Bandolinohaze »

love_me wrote:Hi,

I understand the problem with the aunt. I find the sandals a turn-off. The other ones are OK by themselves but if you've seen them or similar ones on her aunt that can be a problem.

Have a look at these:
DSCF1035.jpg
DSCN0160.jpg
How do you feel about them? It is the closest thing to ballet flats that I could get to so far. They are suuuuper comfy from a granny store that decided to expand their inventory with a range of designer shoes. Colani design here. They are a turn-on for me. I blew quite a couple of loads in them and later would see her attend some important business meeting wearing them ... :-).

Your wife has nice feet. Not as tall as some women's, but still a healthy, normal, young female form, so finding nice shoes to wear for her that are comfy too should be possible.

If I were the counslor, I'd say: Your wife should learn that she needs to change something about her footwear. You should learn that you can't just make your wife wear the shoes that you find a turn-on when you see them in the store. Try to find a compromise that suits you both. Make it a habit of going shoe-shopping together. Let her select comfy shoes, but make sure she doesn't select the worst ones (the ones the remind you about her aunt), but ones that are at least neutral. Try to gradually approach each other.

Wish you good luck!
I see your issue..the above is good advice
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:I feel your pain my friend. I have been married 22 years and probably have had sex maybe once in the last 10 years. I have a serious foot fetish and it is very specific as all paraphilia's are. I love pretty nyloned feet in high heels or wedges or ballet flats but mostly heels. I have a wife who hates nylon and is almost unable to wear heels. When we first got married before kids there was some compromise but at this point, we just avoid this subject as much as we can. It is a big elephant in the room but we feed it peanuts and so far it hasn't trampled us. I have always been a big fan of masterbation and I think she has developed some skill at it as well. We have a lot of good times and we trust each other and we make a life together so it doesn't seem right to break it up over something like this. The point is that you may never get her on the same page as you. Marriage is a compromise. Some couples come together strictly because of a fetish or sexual element. I envy them but I am not certain that their marriages are any more solid than mine is. I would rather stay with a woman I love and trust and genuinely like than throw it all away for a chick that was willing to humiliate me and let sniff and lick her high heels and nyloned feet. :D
i agree with him too..wish you alot od luck..work with the counselors on a compromise..too Sh HAS TO STOP WEARING shoes given to her by her mother and aunts..but with counseling..right?
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Thanks love _me and everyone else for the help my wife love to take me shoe shopping and she usually gets the shoes she wants but it's not something I like. She asks me what I think about the shoes she kust picked out and I say it's ok then she's like to granny then I'm like no if u like them then u get them cause u r going to be the one who will be wearing them not me so get them if u want and if she does get a pair I like she never wears them anyway not outside the house that is
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Balletflats32 wrote:Thanks love _me and everyone else for the help my wife love to take me shoe shopping and she usually gets the shoes she wants but it's not something I like. She asks me what I think about the shoes she kust picked out and I say it's ok then she's like to granny then I'm like no if u like them then u get them cause u r going to be the one who will be wearing them not me so get them if u want and if she does get a pair I like she never wears them anyway not outside the house that is
i would work with the counseler to find the right language that when she picks shoes you cant stand,that gracefully suggest cute flats and the language to get her to also wear them. i am much like love_me My wife wife couldnot wear my favorites flip flops and slides not matter how comfortable.they would not stay on her fottOur compromise was for her to wer them during sex and masturbation and a litlle in the house.I did have for 20 years a good marriage that wayuntil other issues mainly financial caused us to split.>hope to hear more from you.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

The first time my wife got granny shoes Ishe asked me what I thought and I said old people shoes back then we were just dating she didn't know I had a shoe or foot fetish she was like what makes them old people shoes I said I don't know just look at them they look like something my grandmother would wear then she was like so but they r so comfy and she got them anyway they r gone now my wife is very nice we hardly fight or argue we work out r problems we both share the house hold responsibilities and we can't have kids we've been together for about 10 years now started dating in 2003 and purched our first house in 2005 and got married in 2007 this year we will be married for 7 years the point I'm trying to make is she not mean towards me or a bitch she just thinks using shoes during sex is me treating her like a slut she doesn't mind wearing them during sex just doesn't like it when I remove it and insert it in her pussy then make her lick it clean turn on for me not so much for her. I onced cummed in her shoe and asked her to lick it she did it just to try it but never again after that I never force my wife to do anything she doesn't want to I just just ask like if I inserted a shoe in her pussy I wouldn't shove it in her mouth I would ask her if she wants to taste it then go from there. Who knows maybe we will talk to someone about our prob thanx for all the help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
love_me

Post by love_me »

If she feels something is too slutty you can't really do much about it other than not doing it with her.
P.S.: She looks really cute in those ballet flats. Wow!
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Thanx I think she looks cute to in those flats