Ballet Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mad4fetish

Ballet Flats

Post by Mad4fetish »

Hi All,

I am a HUGE shoe fan!! Pumps, mules, Mary-Janes, anything... That being said, I just cannot find good videos of woman with ballet flats. Please help me out here.

I would love to see all kinds of flats, or just woman pissing in them fucking them anything to do with flats, even farting in their flats which are RARE. No guys doing things with flats though, it's not my thing, sorry if that offends anyone. Anyway, I would be most appreciative if any of you could help me out.

Please help and post em if you got em!!

Thanks so much :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
droid1959

Re: Ballet Flats

Post by droid1959 »

CIMG1457a.JPG
I bought these for my gal as a Christmas present. She knows I have a foot/shoe fetish for her and she indulges me all the time. I gave her these Christmas eve after an event with my family, so she was already wearing black pantyhose. She modelled them for me, some teasing poses, and in no time, I had the crotch ripped out of her pantyhose, and I was fucking her hard with these lovely little flats on her sexy nyloned feet right in front of my face!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

CIMG1545d.JPG
CIMG1544e.JPG
I too like flats and sexy low wedge shoes, because gals will readily wear them in public almost more often than heels. And I let her know how sexy SHE makes them look, so she always indulges me to wear them in the bedroom for some hot fucking!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trashedshoe

Post by trashedshoe »

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Does she ever let u cum in her shoes while she is wearing them??
trashedshoe

Post by trashedshoe »

All the time. She likes to feel my cum on her feet in her shoes.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

I've tried to find the same thing but nothing. If I do Ill keep u in mind.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Oh by the way I love the blue sling back flats very sexy
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Balletflats32 wrote:Oh by the way I love the blue sling back flats very sexy
She surprised me with a bedroom treat, wearing those blue slings. Had a hot fucking session with her from behind, and then on her back with those hot little sling flats on her feet over my shoulders while I pumped hard into her. She is such a great gal, one of a kind. These pics are a bit fuzzy, clips from our video. Please don't ask for the vid though. Too much personal stuff on there for the web.
Last edited by droid1959 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Man U r lucky hold on to her tight and her shoes never let them go I love those days sex with shoes on in any position except my wife doesn't put shoes on her before sex to get me going I put it on her during sex I would like a surprise like that once in a while a well take what u can get I guess