Sweaty Cummed Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelsftw

Sweaty Cummed Flats

Post by heelsftw »

I met my freind up at the subway today.( very pretty chinese girl) she was wearing flats, i got an instant boner.we went to spend the day at her house. so we got in. she threw her shoes off and i noticed the those incredibly sweaty sole & toe prints from where i was standing. basicaly she said she was gonna go shower so as soon as she left i swiped them and went to the bathroom for about 10 minutes. i took some pics for you. i did it with the lights off because i couldnt get any decent shots of the inside with the shadows in the way, so my phone flash did all the nice work for me. after that i masterbated and came in about 45 seconds right into the left shoe.i never came that fast before. i was horny as fuck. that was also my first time cumming in a girls shoe. anyway i rubbed it in which is why the left shoe looks darker than the right one because its wet right? i put them back and 20 minutes later she wanted to go to the grocery store for food. she actualy put on the same pair of flats and instantly noticed thet felt wet and sticky" she said wtf,my shoes feel really gross & sticky". but we were in a rush so she just wore them anyway. we ended up spending the rest of the day outside so i never got to see the new cummy toe prints.ill check next time. oh btw you may notice some scratch marks near the toe and sole area. thats me scratching out the sweaty dirt. I think flats are the best shoes. they hold in all the sweat dirt and smell from a womans feet i dont know how other people disagree on my last poll.... in my opinion. number 1 is flats. number 2 is pointy toe pumps. and number 3 is flipflops. open toe shoes suck..

if anyone has any fetish videos from models or clip stores they wanna trade. just msg me. i have hundreds

http://her-soles-feet.tumblr.com/
http://hentaime.tumblr.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Sweaty Cummed Flats

Post by villageidiot33 »

I'd give anything to have sniffed and lick those. They look extremely worn.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

lovely worn and battered flats-love them.

I bet she heelpops and dangles these nicely :D
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

any pics of her in them?
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Very hot pic would love to see more shoe shots and of her wearing them thanx
roux

Post by roux »

what she felt gross and sticky is very good for her feet :mrgreen:
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Awesome post! Dude have you ever tried getting some foot action from her?? You should give her hints that you want to play with her feet. You only live once... More pics of this girl, keep cumming her flats!
heelsftw

Post by heelsftw »

uhm no..not every girl is going to just give in the way you want them too..
and the next time i go to her house i will take pictures of the results

Post by 0968047520 »

Flats alwas smells best !
Most girls wear flats longer than wear heels......
Thats why flats are always smells good !
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Yeah flats are the best when it comes to smelling a womens feet essence.. How did they smell btw??? Any updates?