I asked a Latina to take off her flats! lol

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelguy1985

I asked a Latina to take off her flats! lol

Post by heelguy1985 »

Ok. I was sitting in my car at break today for work, when this sexy latina parked right next to me
Right when she got out I looked to see what she had on her feet. I seen this sexy beige flats on her feet and I had to get me hands on them! So I waited a few minutes and as she walked out I asked her hat I had somehing to say and it was really funny. She responded with a funny look and listened to me. I told her that my brother bet me to get a picture of a womens flats and if I did I would win money. She spoke back to me in a spanish accent barely speaking any english lol. She slipped out her right foot and looked at me, I aske d her if I could hold her flats and she picked them up and handed it to me! Right when it was in my hands I wanted to bust a nut.... I took her flat and while she was looking at me I burried my face in it a took a bug whiff! They smelt awesome! I took a picture and gave her back her flats. We talked for a few more seconds and then she left. Something tells me I could of gotten a lot more from this latina, I wish I could of asked her if I could take more pictures as she waited in her car or something. I would of busted my load in them and gave it back as she was in her car or something lol. True story guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LuvYourSlippers247

Re: I asked a Latina to take off her flats! lol

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Great work dude!!!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very nice man
feetlikewhoa

Post by feetlikewhoa »

Man your my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Hahaha. Yeah I still cant stop thinking what if I asked her to take more pics or something. I think she would of let me, even maybe I could of shot my load in them with her watching or she waiting in her car, dammmm lol.
loveicetea

Post by loveicetea »

Brave!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Wow, did she say anything when you took a deep whiff of them? I'm sure you got a weird look lol
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

She dident really say anything lol but im sure she was like wtf lol. She just went along with it and after I burried my face in her flats I took the picture and gave it back. She was so cool about it all and thats why I belive I could of gotten more from her if I asked