my sister's flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bootluvva

Re: my sister's flats

Post by Bootluvva »

Would she let you cum in them for a photo shoot do you think? :)
reebokslave1

Post by reebokslave1 »

Bootluvva wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:00 am Would she let you cum in them for a photo shoot do you think? :)
I'm sure she's made me cum on them a bunch of times!!!
Bootluvva

Post by Bootluvva »

Would love to see her wear them with a fresh load inside them ๐Ÿ˜Š
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

The first pics are random flight attendant pics you got off eBay man.
Flickr coming soon...
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

schoolies wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:42 pm The first pics are random flight attendant pics you got off eBay man.
There's many people that post bs and so many other people believe it lmao. It's sad.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Adversary wrote: โ†‘Sat May 02, 2020 5:37 pm
schoolies wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:42 pm The first pics are random flight attendant pics you got off eBay man.
There's many people that post bs and so many other people believe it lmao. It's sad.
I know. They don't need to fake a story, the pictures are great, just share pictures! I've had a few encounters personally that are 100% real but they're so far and few between.
Flickr coming soon...
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

schoolies wrote: โ†‘Sat May 02, 2020 5:59 pm
Adversary wrote: โ†‘Sat May 02, 2020 5:37 pm
I know. They don't need to fake a story, the pictures are great, just share pictures! I've had a few encounters personally that are 100% real but they're so far and few between.
Exactly. So long as people say that it's a fictional story or fantasy, I don't mind. But to try and fool people? Too far.

What do you think of Diesel's post? I'm honestly still on the fence about that. Looks too good to be true, but the pictures with the chicks feet seem to be consistent (the tattoo and the structure of the feet) Italianboots is real tho, no doubt about that.
charissa

Post by charissa »

Yeah that's why I commented was she a flight attendant but he said no. Made no sense
Diavolo

Post by Diavolo »

More pics of her soles pls