Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

Re: Library Candids

Post by Webcam87 »

Sorry for the late response guys, been studying and what not as it is Finals Time.
fanner1 wrote:Really appreciate you uploading the vids, can't wait to see them all! Is the girl from "Hot Gothic Chick Feet and Shoe play" the one you mentioned with the stink rating of 8? Sorry for all the questions, but will there also be a video of the Vans, Sperrys, and Moccasins that you mentioned?
No Problem at all I welcome all Questions! I still need to Stop being lazy and post those videos, but once they are up I'll be sure to link em all in this topic. No this Goth chick was different, I wish I could have sniffed this girl's shoes/feet, but in was in a sort of open area, to be honest I was sort of lucky I was able to capture that video really. Most of it was shot blind. I'll have to dig though my old stuff for the video of the Sperry's and moccasins. The vans, the ones that belonged to the japanese chick? if so I have that video posted and I'll post the link if you guys want to see it.
hotsneakswhere83 wrote:Awesome pics and videos! Would love to see the clip of you playing footsie with the girl wearing Converse sneaks...keep up the great work!
thanks dude. will do. I'll be sure to link that video as soon as I get it posted. I'm guessing she thought my foot was part of the table or something, but I will tell you, those chucks were extremely worn! :twisted:
sl0vr wrote:Super hot pics, great work too!

This takes me back to my college days. I specifically went out to the 5th floor where there was less foot traffic and I would even get the courage sometimes to go under and sniff or even lick their soles.

One time, a girl put her foot on that bar you have in your pics then started teetering her foot back and forth...unbeknownst to her the bottom of her shoe was slamming down on my face.

Great vid with the vans and sperrys. PM me sometime if you want to share vids.
I knew a guy who used to do this. I feel there are no safe floors anymore for guys who want to do this. it's getting hard out there. Sometimes I drop my pen under the desk just to get a quick closer peek. and Thanks, I'd love to share videos, what kind of shoes was that girl wearing when she was slamming them down on your face?
rash357 wrote:These are fantastic and the videos are great! Do you have any more photos of the girl in the burgundy loafers?
Thank you, I'll keep doing them since I'm getting so much positive feedback. you mean this girl?
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
these are the only 4 I have of her. it was hard to see thanks to the table leg in the way, but there was also no chance in getting a better picture as I was way out in the open.

and here is another new set!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rash357

Post by rash357 »

That is exactly who I meant! Thank you!
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

rash357 wrote:That is exactly who I meant! Thank you!
No Problem! this goes for everyone, if there is a particular pair of shoes you want to see more of, I may have more pictures of them and a description, so you guys just let me know and I'll throw up what I have.
fanner1 wrote:Nice update! Man, some of those girl's feet look like they're going to burst out of their shoes. That's a good thing because they're more likely to take them off. Also, I'd love to see the Vans video if you wouldn't mind :)

Good luck with your finals.
Thanks! Are you talking about the Japanese Girl in the lace up Vans?
And thanks again, finals are over so I'll be able to update more frequently!

here is today's update!
enjoy :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

So I noticed I repeat a picture, if you guys catch repeats before I do let me know and I'll post a fresh one, like that one below!
fanner1 wrote:Yeah, the Asian in the lace up vans. I'd appreciate the video. Do you also have a video of the brunette with moccasins with fluffy insoles?
I actually uploaded the video with the asian girls vans, not sure if I caught the spitting on film, the camera was fixed and 23 minutes long and uncut, sorry I got a bit lazy there. as for the girl in the mocs I'll have to check my old files to see if I can find it, I think those were back in 2010. I have a lot of time now so I should be able to find it, and I'll upload some new stuff for you guys. here is the link to the lace up vans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F-tkxnkRcw

if it's not in the video I'm sure I have one I took with my phone that night just let me know and I'll look for the clip among my older stuff!
UPDATE! - So at 17 something minutes you can see that I snatch her shoe. I'll try to look for a clip of me quickly spitting in it. This was shot on Halloween night, and it was raining that year, so these shoes were soaked. if I'd known she was going to keep her feet up that long I would have tucked her shoe under my shirt and took off to the rest room. They were so wet that if I unleashed a load in them I'm sure she wouldn't have noticed and yes she was bare foot.
and here is the fresh pic :twisted:
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

fanner1 wrote:Nice job in the video. Kind of a shame we can't see your handy work, but your description is good enough to paint a perfect picture of what you did. Thanks a lot and looking forward to more of your work!
Yeah and I have yet to find the companion clip, but I am still looking for it

tell you what though. I'm going to upload a video tomorrow morning, you guys let me know what you want to see most and I will post it!

today's set
enjoy :twisted:
heinzelmann

Post by heinzelmann »

love ur thread
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

heinzelmann wrote:love ur thread
Thanks dude, as long as you guys keep replying I'll keep posting

Here is another set
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Still loving the pictures. Thank you for posting. What is the story behind the second picture. Those look like American Eagle flats. The style name is Millie. I have a couple of pairs of these myself. I would love to hear more about them. Love the other pictures too!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Never stop posting these pics, they're awesome
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:Still loving the pictures. Thank you for posting. What is the story behind the second picture. Those look like American Eagle flats. The style name is Millie. I have a couple of pairs of these myself. I would love to hear more about them. Love the other pictures too!
I was really hoping some one would ask about the American eagle Millie flats. I've pretty much already told fooerotica, and heelguy1985, but when I see a girl in those shoes it drives me absolutely mad, and I too have bought a well worn pair off ebay that I don't use as a cum dumpster for reason I will explain later. this was the 2nd girl I took pictures of that had these flats on, if you look back on page 4 in the 2nd set of pictures the 4th one down has a Latina who is also wearing black millie flats. I'll gladly tell you the story behind both but 1st the reason why I think those flats might be the freakin hottest flats out there in my opinion. It was a while ago back in 2003-2008 I had a really close friend I used to hang out with a lot who had these flats. she used to wear these things everyday, even on really cold days, she always wore them, and she had them really really worn, but the more the wear the hotter they looked, but not only that, but she was a constant shoeplayer. I mean this girl was a queen when it came to dangling dipping and the sort. you could imagine that my attention was constantly focused on her small sexy feet. And when we hung out you guys probably already know I would trip over my self if we were in large groups just to sit across from her. There has been plenty of times when I played some pretty hot rounds of footsie with her in these flats, and times where she thought my leg was the leg of the table and gave me a pretty awesome rub unknowingly. I've always liked this girl but she was never really single during the time I knew her, he only lucky thing was her B/F's didn't go to our school so I'd hang out with her a lot. the point is though at that time I never thought to spunk her shoes, the idea never crossed my mind really, and I didn't really know anything about shoe creaming until around 2009, so I really missed out. I recall countless times where she'd invite me to her house, or her dorm and it would just be the two of us, and she would always fall asleep. I had access to all of her well worn flats but did nothing to them but stare and sniff, that was all. I kick myself in the ass everyday now because of it.

So now everytime I see those flats when I'm in the library or out somewhere my heart starts to race and I go completely crazy.
The Latina I actually encountered 1st. She was pretty hot, and when I noticed she had those flats on I practically ran over there and sat across from her. She never really pulled her legs back either when I sat down with her, which was perfect for me. so I got some pretty good pictures of her in those and a few videos, but I decided I really wanted to have some fun with them, so I decided to take my shoe off to have a few touches, as soon as I put my feet out she pulls back, but before I could react she thrusts her feet out again and rested them on mine and didn't move. So I left my feet there for a while, before starting to flick them a bit, and she never moved. so I got a bit more aggressive shaking and moving up a little, and still no movement from her, so I continued for 6 or 7 minutes, then I decided I wanted to feel the top of her shoes, so I slowly moved my foot to the side of her shoe and she adjusted her foot to rest on mine a bit better or so it looked like. as soon as I slowly started to move to the top of her shoe she pulled back, after wards she didn't extend her legs out again, and left about 20 minutes later.
The blonde is the girl you see in the picture above, I encountered her a few months later. at 1st I thought it was just some punk rocker blonde with flats, it wasn't until I took a peek under the table to see that she had on the millie flats that drove me crazy! my heart started to race, and I knew I had to have them, but where I was sitting was pretty crowded. I could take candids with my phone because there were people directly to the side of me and would have saw me for sure so I had to wait it out. every so often I would take a quick small peek, and I noticed her with her legs cross doing some awesome heel popping. but there was nothing I could do, I also noticed at one point she extended her legs out towards me and I had a clear view of them, and how she seductively was winding her feet in a circular motion and popping her flat off, but again, couldn't do anything. She was an amazing tease, all the while she was oblivious to how turned on I was watching her show, she had her headphones blaring so she was in her own zone.
after about 45 minutes the people that were directly to the side of me left, and I now had the opportunity to have some much deserved fun. at that point she was dangling and heel popping again, so I was sure to take some pictures. I kicked my shoes off for a nice round of footsie, I wanted to play hard core so I went barefoot. I got really close to her feet but I guess I was sill an inch away as she was still popping and kicking her foot lightly, and I wasn't feeling it despite being directly infant of her. only 6 minutes after that she uncrosses her legs so I pull back. I took a picture of this and that is what is above, she packed up and left. I really have had no luck :( the good thing is she likes that spot as she always sits there, the bad thing is she's been wearing boots since and I haven't seen her in her millie flats. I have plenty more pictures of both girls and since I enjoy those flats so much Today's set will be pictures of both ladies.
thieph wrote:Never stop posting these pics, they're awesome
I'm a big fan of your work too,Thanks dude! with continued support this topic will never die!

Today's set