Daughters worn nylons

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Hilzeez78

Re: Daughters worn nylons

Post by Hilzeez78 »

None of the photos show anymore. Is there a setting change or???
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

So, I just had an exciting thing happen. My stepdaughter came over for a visit after work the other day and she was wearing slacks, white nylons and her well-worn work flats. So, over the years since she's moved out and we had our little mutual affair (https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24088), we've done a few things together from time to time. The other day she came in the house and kicked off her sweaty flats right near me and went into the bathroom. When she came back out, I noticed her feet were now bare. I told her that her mother wasn't home but she was welcome to stay and hang out. She told me she had a long day and her feet were sore. I asked her if I could massage them for her, to which she just plopped on the couch and put her feet in my lap. She laid her head back as I rubbed her feet and I slowly slipped my cock out of my shorts and let her feet touch it as I worked them. She must have known this and used her toes to start grabbing the head of my cock. Her mother was going to be home soon, so I had to stop this or I'd cum all over her bare, sweaty feet. She thanked me for the massage and as she got up to give me a kiss on the cheek, she whispered that she left her nylons for me to finish that job! She slipped her flats back on and moved to the chair to watch TV. I went to the bathroom and grabbed her nylons (they ended up being nylon socks) and they were trashed. I had to take a couple of pictures to show how trashed they are (but I can't seem to post them here). The rest of the day was normal and I was sad to see her leave after supper but had plans for her nylons.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

footguy1971 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:16 pm So, I just had an exciting thing happen. My stepdaughter came over for a visit after work the other day and she was wearing slacks, white nylons and her well-worn work flats. So, over the years since she's moved out and we had our little mutual affair (https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24088), we've done a few things together from time to time. The other day she came in the house and kicked off her sweaty flats right near me and went into the bathroom. When she came back out, I noticed her feet were now bare. I told her that her mother wasn't home but she was welcome to stay and hang out. She told me she had a long day and her feet were sore. I asked her if I could massage them for her, to which she just plopped on the couch and put her feet in my lap. She laid her head back as I rubbed her feet and I slowly slipped my cock out of my shorts and let her feet touch it as I worked them. She must have known this and used her toes to start grabbing the head of my cock. Her mother was going to be home soon, so I had to stop this or I'd cum all over her bare, sweaty feet. She thanked me for the massage and as she got up to give me a kiss on the cheek, she whispered that she left her nylons for me to finish that job! She slipped her flats back on and moved to the chair to watch TV. I went to the bathroom and grabbed her nylons (they ended up being nylon socks) and they were trashed. I had to take a couple of pictures to show how trashed they are (but I can't seem to post them here). The rest of the day was normal and I was sad to see her leave after supper but had plans for her nylons.
I'm glad to hear you are still having some fun from time to time. I loved your stories of when she was still living at home.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

I don't think I could make that jump with my stepdaughter. She's a beautiful girl, but there is a mental block for me when it comes to that. The funny thing is that we're totally open in talking about sex. I know her favorite position is missionary where she can see herself getting fucked and just the sight of it makes her cum. She's also told me that she can cum 10 times a day and it's still not enough...and yes, I've bought her toys in the past. But in all the years of her asking me to rub her feet, and even her butt from time to time, never had anything happen, never even tried anything, nor have I really gotten the impression she wanted anything like that.

That said, I have had my way with lots of her shoes and especially her leather boots. Don't ask how or why I can do that, I won't even have an answer. Now, after 4 years of living somewhere else, she's moving back to us in a few months with her roommate, real estate and rent is so bloody awful they will be living in the guest house and it's going to be cheaper for them. Her roommate is one that has major daddy issues and I've picked up a vibe from in the past, so who knows but we'll see what happens when we get there...they are damn near 30 now and I am an old fart.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

vargasthewise wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:25 pm I don't think I could make that jump with my stepdaughter. She's a beautiful girl, but there is a mental block for me when it comes to that. The funny thing is that we're totally open in talking about sex. I know her favorite position is missionary where she can see herself getting fucked and just the sight of it makes her cum. She's also told me that she can cum 10 times a day and it's still not enough...and yes, I've bought her toys in the past. But in all the years of her asking me to rub her feet, and even her butt from time to time, never had anything happen, never even tried anything, nor have I really gotten the impression she wanted anything like that.

That said, I have had my way with lots of her shoes and especially her leather boots. Don't ask how or why I can do that, I won't even have an answer. Now, after 4 years of living somewhere else, she's moving back to us in a few months with her roommate, real estate and rent is so bloody awful they will be living in the guest house and it's going to be cheaper for them. Her roommate is one that has major daddy issues and I've picked up a vibe from in the past, so who knows but we'll see what happens when we get there...they are damn near 30 now and I am an old fart.
hast du bilder ihrer stiefel?