My wife with her high flip flops

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Ezebrun1

My wife with her high flip flops

Post by Ezebrun1 »

I found this beautiful forum with people who share the same tastes and it's incredible! I leave some photos of my wife with her (here they are called: "Ojotas" I don't know what they are called in your countries) As soon as I am alone I will try to masturbate with them and release all my milk to them. sorry for my english I hope you like the photos

sandalfan1

Re: My wife with her high flip flops

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great pics. In English they are called platform flip flops. Cum them a lot and get pics of her wearing them!
Renner

Post by Renner »

Great - I love platform flip-flops! My wife has the same, always amazing when she wears them.

Now she is going to another level, can´t wait for the summer when she wears them.

Nellasiss

Post by Nellasiss »

Renner wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:01 am Great - I love platform flip-flops! My wife has the same, always amazing when she wears them.

Now she is going to another level, can´t wait for the summer when she wears them.

Yes I love them too. Want to buy same, so sexy flip flops wedges. :wink:
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

Would live to see them on you nellasiss🍆💦🌶🌶
Player One

Post by Player One »

Sexy as wedges!!