Do i have sexy feet

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Re: Do i have sexy feet

Post by Flatscrush »

cumonfeet83 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:31 am all link dead... too bad
I'll attach photos here 😊 xxx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Nice work on your flats and deffo want to see more action from your block heels. Sexy muddy suede.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

More pics xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Yes very sexy feet and the flats and 'secret socks' or whatever they are called are cute.
BTW don't worry about their size as they are in proportion to the rest you anyway x
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

I think you have sexy feet. The size is not a to much of a concern for me although i prefer larger than smaller feet. I have small feet for my height at 190cm my feet are size 9 US.