Your girl in wedges for my secretary in wedges.

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

phosejones

Your girl in wedges for my secretary in wedges.

Post by phosejones »

Hi all,

I've bought my secretary a fair few pairs of wedges , 5 or 6 maybe. Always have some spunky fun with them first (and take photos of course) then gift them to her and take a lot more photos as she excitedly tries them on. She has no idea of my fetish.
I'd be interested in chatting with someone else and exchanging photos of your special lady in shoes youve had fun with. I'm not interested in foot/shoes only pics, Full only, which I know means having some trust in each other but if interested pm me and lets chat and see how it goes.
louislu

Re: Your girl in wedges for my secretary in wedges.

Post by louislu »

phosejones wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:08 pm Hi all,

I've bought my secretary a fair few pairs of wedges , 5 or 6 maybe. Always have some spunky fun with them first (and take photos of course) then gift them to her and take a lot more photos as she excitedly tries them on. She has no idea of my fetish.
I'd be interested in chatting with someone else and exchanging photos of your special lady in shoes youve had fun with. I'm not interested in foot/shoes only pics, Full only, which I know means having some trust in each other but if interested pm me and lets chat and see how it goes.
...exactly like you, what turns me on is to know the owner of the shoes ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
...indeed, I enjoy shoees from a variety of owners:
  • my wife, her mother, her sister and, my niece
  • my neighbor and her daugter
  • my wife's girlfriends and their daugters
  • my colleagues
  • the hostess of the AirHnH (Air Heels 'n Heels) am renting while away for business. I do not rent hotel rooms anymore, what a wonder! This led to many opportunities and developments beyond theirs shoes though :mrgreen:
  • even total strangers at any opportunity
  • and, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I discovered few months ago a mobile app used by people to donate their stuff they don't use anymore, it's like Vinted but you don't pay for the items, yes it's totally free. You just contact and meet the donator physically and you come back home with their stuff. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT because 1) it's free, 2) it gives me the opportunity to meet kind ladies (we usually chat for at least 30 minutes regardless of their exterior beauty), and 3) we both enjoy it, sometimes so much that it happens that it goes beyond the mere donation (the kinkiest are not necessarily the prettiest, which is exciting) :mrgreen:
...so check my post "Yet another colleague at the office" in which I show the photos I took of her superb platforms before spunking them on a Friday night

...and at the end of the post, I put a link to the video I took of her wearing them the following Monday morning. I just sat on the same desk then talked to her while filming her feet under the desk playing with my dry cum ๐Ÿ˜˜

...was like jeezing a second time from the eye ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
whitenurseclogs

Re: Your girl in wedges for my secretary in wedges.

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Just sent you a pm