How would you fuck these?

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wedgetoeprints

How would you fuck these?

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

1_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
2_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
3_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
4_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
5_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
6_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Friends mom wearing the wedges! (shes trying to sell them online and I suggested she put a side by side photo for those interested to see what it looks like while wearing ;) but I also wanted a photo to keep of her feet! She said since I know more about the computer than her I can hold onto them and post the listing!!!! So I have them for a while to fuck and cum!)
7_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
8_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
sandalfan1

Re: How would you fuck these?

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would insert my dick through the big toe loop and shag them silly. They look like they would feel great. Do they have any smell? This could be your ticket to having her list more shoes to sell in the future. You could also ask for a few more pics of her wearing them from different angles. You could say that you listed them and a potential buyer asked for the pics. Make sure to do that after you have cummed them a few times. You might even buy them yourself for a good price (a little higher than what they might sell for) so she has a good experience and wants to do it again in the future. Keep us posted on how it goes.
Razor

Post by Razor »

can we see the inside soles cummed? love that kind of fabric with cum stains
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:40 am I would insert my dick through the big toe loop and shag them silly. They look like they would feel great. Do they have any smell? This could be your ticket to having her list more shoes to sell in the future. You could also ask for a few more pics of her wearing them from different angles. You could say that you listed them and a potential buyer asked for the pics. Make sure to do that after you have cummed them a few times. You might even buy them yourself for a good price (a little higher than what they might sell for) so she has a good experience and wants to do it again in the future. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Ok I'll try to fuck them that way. You can definitely smell the scent from her feet as the material holds it well. Good ideas about the listing. She is really hot and a milf and loves collecting shoes.
Kik same as username
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Razor wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:12 pm can we see the inside soles cummed? love that kind of fabric with cum stains
I'll post a picture of my cum after I fuck the hell out of them.
Kik same as username
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Looking forward to it!
Razor

Post by Razor »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:47 pm
Razor wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:12 pm can we see the inside soles cummed? love that kind of fabric with cum stains
I'll post a picture of my cum after I fuck the hell out of them.
please please please
kong56

Post by kong56 »

I'd definitely load them up in the toe/sole area
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

What brand are those wedges?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Any updates on those wedges? Have you had a chance to cum them yet?