Slept over at cousins & this was in the room i slept in.....

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wedgetoeprints

Slept over at cousins & this was in the room i slept in.....

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

I was driving by my cousins house and decided to say hello. I stayed longer than i intended to do and It was getting late and dark and the drive back to my house was 3ish hours, so she insisted that I can stay the night in her guest room. I thought nothing of it and just as a kind gesture, once she said good night, I closed the door and started to get ready for bed. Right when i was going to turn off the light i saw a bag in the corner of the room. It was a bag of her shoes!!! She may have been getting ready to sell or donate these but never the less they were just sitting there. I opened the bag up and there was more than I thought, there were sandals, wedges, boots, flats etc, so many choices! My cock at this point was rock hard. I decided to take all the shoes out and line them up so i could take them all in! While taking each shoe out, i sniffed each one, some had no smell but others were so heavenly. Once i took them all out I took some photos for later so i could enjoy. My favorite were her sexy heels and wedges and a really worn pair of sandals. I decided these are the ones i would cum on, so i took my cock out and went to town while sniffing a pair of really worn flats with great toe prints in them. The scent was intoxicating, sweat, perfume and her feet. I couldn't last long while i jerked off while sniffing and licking her sexy flats. I put all the shoes on top of each other and shot my cum out onto them. I didn't bother to wipe any of the cum up, i left my cum on her shoes and mixed them in with the rest of the shoes back into the bag. Im sure the cum would stain the black ones which most of my load coated.
1_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
2_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
3_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
4_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
5_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
6_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
7_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
8_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
9_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
10_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
11_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
12_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
13_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Im so glad i had this opportunity and i could share it with all of you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
pavelulrych

Re: Slept over at cousins & this was in the room i slept in.....

Post by pavelulrych »

super :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Did you ask if she was throwing the shoes out? Ideal opportunity to do it for her if she was 😉
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

loswabs wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:11 pm Did you ask if she was throwing the shoes out? Ideal opportunity to do it for her if she was 😉
I did not. I should have, I didnt even think about it. Maybe next time I go to visit and they are still there or different ones. I'll say something about donations.
Kik same as username
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Hot Action :)
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

Fantastic!
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Those sandals must have tasted nice and salty, leather always holds the foot flavour
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Nice
Razor

Post by Razor »

please show us more, the wedges!!!!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmh the ankle boots