INSANE super worn toe print wedges bought off mercari!!! UPDATED

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wedgetoeprints

Re: INSANE super worn toe print wedges bought off mercari!!! UPDATED

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Yes I love these shoes, they are such a turn on!!!! The toe prints are so deep and dark. You can feel the toe prints on the head of your cock, all the imprints where her toes were. I cant believe how worn and deep they are. They still have a strong smell and taste. I mentioned to the owner when I bought them that I plan to do stuff to them :). She didnt seem to disgusted or anything, but simply said that she's happy someone will enjoy them.
Kik same as username
chrisfeett

Post by chrisfeett »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:26 pm Yes I love these shoes, they are such a turn on!!!! The toe prints are so deep and dark. You can feel the toe prints on the head of your cock, all the imprints where her toes were. I cant believe how worn and deep they are. They still have a strong smell and taste. I mentioned to the owner when I bought them that I plan to do stuff to them :). She didnt seem to disgusted or anything, but simply said that she's happy someone will enjoy them.
Thank you for the details! Did you talk with her about how long she has worn the Wedge Mules and where she has worn them? The life of the shoes before using them in a different way is interesting for me :-) The deep toe prints are really unique! It seems she has lived in these Wedge Mules barefoot for years...
Shoevansteez45

Post by Shoevansteez45 »

Those look amazing
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Shoevansteez45 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:21 am Those look amazing
Thanks, would you like to see them cummed again?
Kik same as username
floplove

Post by floplove »

Insane thread too!! Those are so hot!
Just imagining her painted toes in there that made those well worn prints makes me jerk off and cum looking at them!
Nice loads! Love to see some update pics hopefully with the dried gobs of cum nice and visible.
That old leather should really do the job.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

If you add me on Kik I can send you pics whenever I cum them! Kik name is wedgetoeprints
Kik same as username