Wedge cumming!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gsetech

Re: Wedge cumming!

Post by gsetech »

Not one bad picture here, cock always looks good and those wedges look hot covered in cum. Can't wait to see more
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Here are some other views of the hot little patent wedges my gal like to wear, with pantyhose, for me to pleasure her, fuck her, cum on her feet. She even watched the vid I made of fucking these wedges, cumming in them hard, and she watched the video while fingering her pussy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

She has made me fuck her feet in these Aerosole wedges. The pic with the toe ring on her foot, was an hour after she made me fuck her feet in the wedges before we went to a play. The other pic was in a county park where we fucked on the grass. Another time she was ready to leave for work. She was wearing these wedges, with pantyhose (no panties) under her summer dress. She made me fuck her feet with wedges on, made me shoot my load on her nyloned wedged feet, and then left for work at the high school with my cum on her feet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gsetech

Post by gsetech »

Lucky man!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I first enjoyed fucking those patent wedges in her apartment, even while she was in the shower. Now years later she knows they are a favorite of mine and she has treated me to many hot fucks while wearing them.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I don’t know why they’re so sexy but wedge shoes are just so easily cumable! I really enjoyed this shoe shag with these grey suede wedges as you can see.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

gsetech wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:28 pm Not one bad picture here, cock always looks good and those wedges look hot covered in cum. Can't wait to see more
Here’s my latest wedge shoe shag. A most enjoyable pair to f**k but the suede peep toe insole made sliding in and out a little rough.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, very nice :-)
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Heel11 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 am Wooow, very nice :-)
Thanks. These cute cork wedge heels were lovely to f**k too. You can see it was a real squeeze to manage to fully penetrate the sexy peep-toe. No wonder really as they such sexy shoes!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:17 am I don’t know why they’re so sexy but wedge shoes are just so easily cumable! I really enjoyed this shoe shag with these grey suede wedges as you can see.
So hot pleas more with them