Wedge cumming!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pavelulrych

Re: Wedge cumming!

Post by pavelulrych »

:D I like wedges :lol:
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

pavelulrych wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:51 am :D I like wedges :lol:
I’m glad to hear it. I hope you like this pair of gingham wedges I shagged. You’ll see from the the picture where my cock is peeping through the peep-toe I’d already cum when I took the pic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikefly

Post by mikefly »

really nice, thank you for sharing
DON'T CUM!!!! YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR HIGHEST SEXUAL POTENTIAL:
https://youtu.be/h_ndudCHbmg
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Amazing thread

That brand should change to "your cock looks gorgeous in these"
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Slinkyheels: wow, the wedges in combination with your special treatment are extremely hot. Great warm cum loads. We are also very much into wedges and she is showing off her slutty attitude in our thread: she wants cum all over her shoes and feet. We can post more pictures of her wearing wedges there if you're interested. Leave a comment if you are inspired.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

feetishZA wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:01 pm Amazing thread

That brand should change to "your cock looks gorgeous in these"
What a compliment; thanks. I hope you think my cock looks good in these rope-sided lemon wedges with peep-toes. These were a gorgeous shag but the peep was a little tight really!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Yes, great heels job, very nice !!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Here is a pic of one of my wife's favorite little wedges to tease me. She sent me this pic last December as I was returning from a chorus event I am in. It was to let me know she was waiting and ready for me, it turns out she was ready and waiting in crotchless pantyhose! It was another great hot fuck session.

She knows this pair is one of my favs to fuck and cum in, and she has watched the video of me fucking and cumming in them. I've enjoyed her in them many times, all with her wearing some form of nylons.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:38 am Here is a pic of one of my wife's favorite little wedges to tease me....

...She knows this pair is one of my favs to fuck and cum in.
Nice; please post a picture including the wedges sides and maybe a cum-shot too!
smirnoffx

Post by smirnoffx »

:wink:
Last edited by smirnoffx on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.