Hottie in the office

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

soconut

Hottie in the office

Post by soconut »

So there is a super hot girl in the office who I have a long standing great relationship. She knows wedges drive me crazy and will wear some on occasion. I have bought her a few pairs that she will wear but doesn’t do it as often as I would like but I can’t complain. I think she knows I stare at her feet when she does so she puts me in my place but not wearing them all the time. I would love to cum all over her feet and wedges one day but that will never happen. One can dream though. Here are a few shots of her in a pair I bought her.
667668B8-2CB2-421F-B88C-F2F50BFE4A0C.jpeg
338C9A47-9CFE-4F0E-B047-1FCB338A9564.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoejoblover

Re: Hottie in the office

Post by shoejoblover »

You should offer to buy her a new pair when those get really worn out only under the condition that she would give you those back.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

You should take her out for drinks and spill the beans when the both of you are feeling great. Would love to see more candids.
pavelulrych

Post by pavelulrych »

SUPER. Bravo.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Yes buy her some drinks!
soconut

Post by soconut »

Was able to catch a quick pic of her in a new pair of wedges that I have cummed all over. Love knowing she has my cum on her feet. Been rock hard all day seeing her walk in them today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soconut

Post by soconut »

She brought in the new pair again for me to drench
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

you are one lucky guy!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job man. Keep the updates going.
soconut

Post by soconut »

Had these all to myself on Friday and took advantage.