aunt`s wedge

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pavelulrych

Re: aunt`s wedge

Post by pavelulrych »

:D 8) :D
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmmmm........leave a nice big load for aunty!!! Smear it around her toe prints!
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

My aunt and her family left to rest for a week. She asked me to feed her cat, water the flowers and fuck her shoes. Not quite right written. She did not ask to fuck her shoes. I decided to do so.
In such shoes she came to see me yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

slippercreamer wrote:
her horny mules wrote:The shoes are full of sperm, did not knows whats going on with her shoes ?
If I may... If you think about it, the absolute last thing on most women's minds is, "Oh, I bet this moisture in my shoe is my nephew's (or whomever's) semen..."

I mean, I can't see her knowing unless he a) gets caught or b) blows a huge load in an open shoe like these and leaves the whole thing, making no attempt to clean up. If he cleans up or spreads the load around, really not many people would figure it out even if there is residual moisture.

Very few people think like us. It works to our advantage if you ask me.
I agree. When my aunt wore shoes with my cum inside, she thought it was the cat used the toilet and just wore another shoes.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I actually asked my aunt to use her shoes. She said she knew I did but asked me to stop cumming in them but I could JO to as much as I wanted. God I miss her.
Plz post more of your aunt. Brings back great memories
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

Aunt`s shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

Something new.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

Another wedges.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Yes, i love it :D
pavelulrych

Post by pavelulrych »

Hi. Mules blue fur more pict. please. :D