(female) friend away for the week

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

djfergu

(female) friend away for the week

Post by djfergu »

I have access to all of her garments and wanted to ask you all what you want to see me do to them (and what). She has pretty much most things you can think of.....and they are all for me to have fun with. I am mostly into footwear but like undergarments too sometimes to "play with". Footwear that I like most are SOCKS (OF ALL KINDS), MARY JANES, FLATS, SLIPPERS, BALLERINA, ECT... Please be specific as to what you want me to do (EX: Fuck the insides of slippers, wrap black G-String around balls, and/or stroke with cock inside babydoll sock) and also be specific as to what EXACTLY you want me to use (EX: fuzzy slippers, red thong, patterned socks, black peeptoes, and/or shiny flats/slippers). I will post pics if asked and if you have requests.....make them naughty please! If there is anything elseI am forgetting, I appologise.....but get back to me ASAP!!!! Thanks.

Picture of my friend and I:
cntryboy10279

Re: (female) friend away for the week

Post by cntryboy10279 »

can you post some pics of her shoes/heels and of her sexiest underwear and/or stockings. your a very lucky guy