New Girl - New Shoes for you (4.5inches - 11.5cm)

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mira

Re: New Girl - New Shoes for you

Post by Mira »

Atlas wrote:Love the heels Mira ;) love the pics where we can see down inside your heels while u still are wearing them!!! Show us more of your heels with stocking and barefoot!! Soo have u ever had anything inside your heels while u have been wearing them?? Anything....water, mud, coins, cum :0....haha, food??? Would love to see you take some pics& putting things in your heels & boots while u have them on??!!??
There you go, barefoot in wedges ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Very nice, i love it :P
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Super pictures, to the toe opening hope you show more pictures
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi Mira, welcome on board.
Great black wedges, look really good teamed with the denim skirt and black tights, but they should not be virgins. Love the white MJ's in the small pictures and would love to see bigger, could get really down and dirty with those and the wedges but depends on exactly how kinky you go. Hope you will or have already used or allowed those to be used as they deserve. Look forward to your posts.
hxxp://xhamster.com/movies/1412621/lick_the_cum_inside_shoes.html
hxxp://xhamster.com/movies/1474114/what_you_gonna_do_with_the_shoe.html
hand_shoe

Post by hand_shoe »

very, very nice. you really have the talent for making hot feet and shoes look even hotter.
and...I like the black tights...nice...would love a footjob with them
I think you will do well...good luck and enjoy !
and..thank you for sharing the photos - will always appreciate more in the future !
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Thanks for the barefoot pic! :)) seeing inside your heels like that makes me want to put something inside under the arch of your foot!! Would like to blow in there! Could u take some more pics & squirting stuff or put some fruit inside your heels while u have them on???
Mira

Post by Mira »

hand_shoe wrote:very, very nice. you really have the talent for making hot feet and shoes look even hotter.
and...I like the black tights...nice...would love a footjob with them
I think you will do well...good luck and enjoy !
and..thank you for sharing the photos - will always appreciate more in the future !
the black tights are very soft... would feel very good for you on a footjob ;)
shoddy90 wrote:Hi Mira, welcome on board.
Great black wedges, look really good teamed with the denim skirt and black tights, but they should not be virgins. Love the white MJ's in the small pictures and would love to see bigger, could get really down and dirty with those and the wedges but depends on exactly how kinky you go. Hope you will or have already used or allowed those to be used as they deserve. Look forward to your posts.
Hmm I am talking to someone who may borrow them for "safekeeping" over the winter. Let's see how it works out.
Atlas wrote:Thanks for the barefoot pic! :)) seeing inside your heels like that makes me want to put something inside under the arch of your foot!! Would like to blow in there! Could u take some more pics & squirting stuff or put some fruit inside your heels while u have them on???
hmm will think about it :P
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
Flaba

Post by Flaba »

Welcome!
How about dorsey peeptoes so we can see your ARCHES:)!
Mira

Post by Mira »

I do own some Dorsay style peeptoes (black with white stitchings, latex style), I may post some photos one day ;)
But this thread is for my Belucci wedges.
Flaba

Post by Flaba »

Well keep it up then:)!...and don't forget to add a pinch of cock and a tad of cum;)
Anxiously awaiting your d'orsey peeptoe post!