My new once

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Davorka

My new once

Post by Davorka »

for the next summer. I feel soo sexy while wearing them. Too things i miss, painted nails and a little bit of white cream, or what do you think ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deucq

Re: My new once

Post by deucq »

i totally agree, your feet are gorgeous and with those wedge you look very very sexy !! but it's true that it miss red nails. it would be the final touch and with this your feet would be just perfect :D !! why dont you paint your nails, oil your feet and sent new pic :lol: ? thx for sharing bye.
Muchel

x

Post by Muchel »

x
Last edited by Muchel on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Re: My new once

Post by shoddy90 »

Es tut mir leid, aber ich spreche bißchen Deutsch, so verwendet google translate

Vielen Dank für das Teilen Sie Ihre Schuhe Davorka, sie sind sehr ansprechend, ob eine Größe 2, 3, 42 0r 43; Sorgen, nur die Liebe, mehr zu sehen.

Hey Muchel, not wishing to be offensive to any shoelover as you have perhaps unwittingly been to Davorka, but don't you know that sexy shoes and girls themselves come in whole range of fun shapes and sizes?

Many thanks for sharing your shoes Davorka, they are very appealing whether a size 2, 3, 42 0r 43 who cares, just love to see more.