ENGLAND - Lancashire

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Trashem

Re: ENGLAND - Lancashire

Post by Trashem »

Trashem wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:07 am Hi all. Used to be called musky on here but can't get into my account.. So Trashem is the alternative.
Anyhow, the same offer is out there.. My partner is willing for folks to cum any of her heels while she wears them as I observe.. She understands the fetish... She is also up for wetting herself clothed, stood up in her nylons & heels. We are in Central Lancashire & any meet would be somewhere quiet outdoors.. Pics of our last meet not uploading despite being within the size limits but would be able to send on email..
PS.. Our previous heel pics are on pages 9 & 10 of this thread
Trashem

Post by Trashem »

Trashem wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:12 am
Trashem wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:07 am Hi all. Used to be called musky on here but can't get into my account.. So Trashem is the alternative.
Anyhow, the same offer is out there.. My partner is willing for folks to cum any of her heels while she wears them as I observe.. She understands the fetish... She is also up for wetting herself clothed, stood up in her nylons & heels. We are in Central Lancashire & any meet would be somewhere quiet outdoors.. Pics of our last meet not uploading despite being within the size limits but would be able to send on email..
PS.. Our previous heel pics are on pages 9 & 10 of this thread
PPS.. Meant pages 10 & 11
Moey_jorro

Post by Moey_jorro »

Would love to sounds hot af!!
hubbymanchester

Post by hubbymanchester »

any local hubby who would like to meet, tal about our wives/gf's , bring shoes maybe photos of our girls and wank together??

hubbymanchester@protonmail.com
Shoecream

Post by Shoecream »

Would like to have a car meet where we bring our partners heels & show photos of our partners as we have a mutual wank...
Sissy_hayley

Post by Sissy_hayley »

Just seen your previous posts. Wow! Is all I can say. You are a lucky guy! Id love to unload on some of her heel collection 🥰

I too used to be on here with a different name but couldnt get back in so had to create a new account. Look forward to more of your content
Trashem

Post by Trashem »

Our pics are on page 10 & 11 of this thread. (used to be called Musky) Now the weather should be picking up.. ish.., we're looking for respectful mature gents to wank over my missus heels as she wears them.. Or even to lie under missus as she wets herself outdoors (nylons & heels) We still have all the shoes shown & you can pick the ones for the occasion.. Must be local to Central Lancs & be willing to provide a pic of yourself (on email) to be considered... Ta..
Wise guy

Post by Wise guy »

Hi I’m looking for a wank buddy in the Leigh area or on Snapchat. Private message me
Kik me losserhusband