IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Spanish HeelsLover

Re: IRELAND

Post by Spanish HeelsLover »

likewise to newpumps, we have met up in Dublin before I had to travel down to Shannon. excellent meet.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Spanish HeelsLover wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:37 am likewise to newpumps, we have met up in Dublin before I had to travel down to Shannon. excellent meet.
Well, do tell us what happened. I've met with a few people from here and every time it's been hot as fuck. The last person I met from on here had me fuck the ass off him while he was wearing his daughter's worn g string and her work heels (She works in a car showroom so wears heels every day). Both of us were looking at her photos from Instagram while we fucked and as he was cumming, he was licking the discharge from his daughter's gusset.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Wow, that sounds fun. I would love to meet up, just taking the dive in so to speak.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Anyone in Belfast be up for burning some Reebok trainers for me ?
irishdave

Post by irishdave »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:32 pm
Spanish HeelsLover wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:37 am likewise to newpumps, we have met up in Dublin before I had to travel down to Shannon. excellent meet.
Well, do tell us what happened. I've met with a few people from here and every time it's been hot as fuck. The last person I met from on here had me fuck the ass off him while he was wearing his daughter's worn g string and her work heels (She works in a car showroom so wears heels every day). Both of us were looking at her photos from Instagram while we fucked and as he was cumming, he was licking the discharge from his daughter's gusset.
Wow, that would have been amazing! Great to see you post again Orla, we spoke a few times a long time ago!
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Anyone interested in fucking and cumming on women's leather?
Shoes, boots, jackets, coats, skirts, pants, handbags, shoulder bags etc.
I have a couple of pants, a skirt, a jacket and a coat that had been worn by ex's and might be able to get my hands on a jacket that belongs to my friend's wife.
In Waterford if anyone has leather items of their girlfriend/wife/aunt/cousin/sister/mother that I can fuck.
Would also be interested in both of us wearing leather and humping each other until we cum.
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

Hey, Anyone around cork city this weekend? I’m free now to meet up. I’m into slippers. I can wear a pair of mine if u want ;) plz feel free to pm me if ur interested.
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Anyone interested in a meet up in Dublin area this week can accommodate and supply shoes
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmmm wished I lived closer I would really enjoy hot heels and shoes with you!!
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Thank you mflorest3 we chat regularly have enjoy same pleasures unfortunately we love too far apart