IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

iloveshoejobs

Re: IRELAND

Post by iloveshoejobs »

Well lads, Carlow area here anyone wanna swap shoes ?? Would love to cum some sexy heels and flats, would love to see some of my Mrs shoes cummed aswell
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

Anyone into riding boots?
I love to lick and cum on my wife’s rubber ridingboots. She often wears her ridingboots and jodhpurs while out shopping.
Anyone interest in licking and cumming on her boots let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatKneeHigh

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:54 am Anyone into riding boots?
I love to lick and cum on my wife’s rubber ridingboots. She often wears her ridingboots and jodhpurs while out shopping.
Anyone interest in licking and cumming on her boots let me know.
Last edited by FlatKneeHigh on Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

-
Last edited by Ridingbootlover1 on Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
FlatKneeHigh

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

Last edited by FlatKneeHigh on Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irishcummer

Post by Irishcummer »

Deleted
Last edited by Irishcummer on Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Anyone in Northern ireland up for burning, destroying, wearing trainers/sneakers and genral fun, jeans involved as well. Pm me. Belfast area.
Joseh87

Post by Joseh87 »

Im not sure yet, but I may travel to ireland (probably dublin) in the future, I would like to meet people who like rubber boots to play and do dirty things with them, send me a private message if you are living there to chitchat and keep your contact.

I like glossy rain boots and shiny latex/zentai/jodhpurs
castrol

Post by castrol »

Hi all, heading down to wexford for a few weeks on Monday the 18th if there's anyone looking to hook up for some worn heels fun let's me know I've a few pairs of her heels with me if love to see someone drop a load into them. Il be able to accom. Hopefully you can bring heels too
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Anyone into fucking and cumming women's leather clothes?
I have a few leather items from ex's and current gf. I would love to fuck and cum your gf's, wife's or friend's leather.
In Waterford.