IRELAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

irishdave

Re: IRELAND

Post by irishdave »

Kinkydubgirl wrote:Hi irishdave, i like having my shoes admired and fucked, but i also like to take control sometimes and do nasty things with my heels!!! :wink:
Good to know! Nice to see women in Dublin interested in this!
iloveshoejobs

Post by iloveshoejobs »

kinkydubgirl and irishdave , nice to see some irish women into it could you post some picture please ?? and are either of ye on for meeting up ??
irishdave

Post by irishdave »

I'd be on for meeting anyway!
Kinkydubgirl

Post by Kinkydubgirl »

Not really into meets but i dont mind email and sending some pics
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Sent you a PM and email there Kinkydubgirl - also in Dublin here myself.
goldcat

Post by goldcat »

What sort of shoe scene are you into kinkydubgirl.
Is your other half into it as well.
Would love to see some pics, I've PM'd you.
My taste is diverse, from heels & boots to converse.
them boots are made for wanking
bootlover33

Post by bootlover33 »

Hi,

Living in Dublin, guy who wears high heels, not one for going out at about. Posted some pics of my boots in the boot forum.
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

another irish here, living in canada now, i have fucked so many shoes over the years from friends sisters schoolshoes to milfs work heels . nice to see other irish people are into this. the most recent pair i fucked were belonged to my little cousins friend that stayed over constantly. she would leave her shoes at the door all the time so at night i would grab her well worn stinky flats and fuck them on the couch, sniffing, licking, kissing one while fucking the other until i shot huge load of hot cum into it, then put them back where i got them :) watching her put them on and wearing them just drove me wild. no pics tho :(
iloveshoejobs

Post by iloveshoejobs »

so who is on for meeting up when and where ?? im mad for some action and different shoes :D
mikolajek

Post by mikolajek »

Hi,
I'm in Dublin as well. Love shoejob, love to lick shoes, all kinds from equestrian boots or hunters to converse and sneakers.It is good to see that there is more of you here :-)))