ENGLAND - Manchester

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Hugg15

Re: ENGLAND - Manchester

Post by Hugg15 »

Do you have kik
UKfeet90

Post by UKfeet90 »

Is anyone free in Leeds area in a couple of weeks from 15th September to come and have some fun with my girlfriends shoes? PM me or respond here
Hugg15

Post by Hugg15 »

Free in Warrington if anyone wants fun with gf boots
Wise guy

Post by Wise guy »

Any guy with a shoe/heel fetish want to chat I have acces to heel and shoe. Message me
Kik me losserhusband
Wise guy

Post by Wise guy »

Looking for a jerk buddy using wife’s and her friends shoes message me for more details
Kik me losserhusband
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Im from south Manchester if anyones around to jerkninto some heels etc
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Wise guy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:55 pm Looking for a jerk buddy using wife’s and her friends shoes message me for more details
Sounds hot ill be interested in that
Shoecummy@123

Post by Shoecummy@123 »

I’m in barrow all next week
Would love to cream some heels
hubbymanchester

Post by hubbymanchester »

I'm looking for a wank buddy who want to meet and jerk on our wive's photos, shoes and panties
asianguy12

Post by asianguy12 »

Hi! I live in Greater Manchester.

A bit about me: I'm an Asian male, 37. Being an Asian myself, topics about sex and fetish were taboo in the very conservative household in which I grew up throughout my youth. I have never explored certain desirable fetishes in my life.

One of my strongest fetishes is women wearing heeled stilettos. I would imagine getting kicked and trampled hard like a pedal, sticking and ramming a stiff sausage into the small space between her feet and the shoe lip until it creams, and even licking and sucking her feet while she's wearing stilettos. Plus, wearing heels makes women look taller, which I find appealing.

Are any women available to help fulfill my life to the fullest? It has to be in a discreet place, and I can only travel away from home. We could start the night partying. If there's a deal, I would pay in cash.

I must keep my profile discreet to avoid being discovered out of respect. However, I will be open with you once we get to know each other.

Women at least 175cm (5"9) in height are a bonus. I find women around my height or taller attractive.