USA - New Jersey, Philadelphia, Glenside

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

OpenToeHeelsPumper

USA - New Jersey, Philadelphia, Glenside

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

Hi, I am in NJ, I love loading my Gf's heels and panties. If you do the same,we should get to know eachother, I have enjoyed seeing my Gf wear her heels out that another guy had J/O into. So hot to see her bare feet walking in heels all day/night. I have no problem with other guys cumming in her heels,worn panties or bras as long as I get to do their girls. PM me.

Who else is from SNJ area?
Last edited by OpenToeHeelsPumper on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its Better to Borrow and return Mmmm
gfluvsheels6

Re: USA - New Jersey/Philly area (Heels or Undergarment Cumm

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I have exact same point of view as you. Too bad I'm in new york. Do you ever travel this way? let's instant message in trade some pictures of our girls and their shoes. when was the last time your girlfriend war cum filled heels in public? 2 weekends ago with my wife's last time out to dinner black pumps she had no idea.
ffetish87

Post by ffetish87 »

i would love to cum into your gf's heels and panties. You can cum into my mom's bra and panties..i'm in snj. If you're around, please PM me.
Last edited by ffetish87 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rizzuto642

Post by rizzuto642 »

i am in central jersey on the shore and would love to play with those heels and panties
Paul799

Post by Paul799 »

Hi, new to this site, found it by accident. I'm up for meeting and doing some shoe cumming. I have about 4 or 5 pairs from my GF (flats, thong heeled sandals, and open toe pumps, plus 4 pairs of shoes from women I have met over the years) and they are all available for shooting large loads in. Let me know vps815@yahoo.com
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Anyone meeting? I have my wifes closet full of heels. Pm me
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

This would've been perfect for me 6 years ago when I lived in Mechantville/Pennsauken!!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Just did a shoe cum session with a buddy from another site this weekend. We each brought 4 pairs of worn heels and tons of pics of our wives in them. Heart was racing, u know the feeling when getting new strange women's heels. Cam a ton!

Anyone interested? Want to do it again and again now.

Pm me
NJHeelAndHoseLover

Post by NJHeelAndHoseLover »

Hi - new here. Wondering if anyone in interested in meeting. Live in Northern Ocean County near the shore. Interested in sharing wifes heels, hose, panties with anyone and interested in using the same from you. Would be my first time, but VERY interested.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Anyone in or near Camden County?