ENGLAND - Kent, Essex, Sussex

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoelad

Re: ENGLAND - Kent, Essex, Sussex

Post by shoelad »

proshoe wrote:
iloveyourheels wrote:Hi would love to meet lady's in or around Ashford Kent for making cock crush clips would pay for sessions and if clips sell a percentage of the clips would be yours drop me a line if any interest!
hi i am near ashford kent and love to cum into my girls heels she has lots of kurt geiger and carvela size 4 i like to wear rubber gloves when doing it .. fancy having a go
Hi im north kent would love to give it a go would your G friend be ok with that?
And3ew884

Post by And3ew884 »

hi i live in hamsphire but near to west sussex id like to cum on shoes
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

shoelad wrote:
proshoe wrote:
iloveyourheels wrote:Hi would love to meet lady's in or around Ashford Kent for making cock crush clips would pay for sessions and if clips sell a percentage of the clips would be yours drop me a line if any interest!
hi i am near ashford kent and love to cum into my girls heels she has lots of kurt geiger and carvela size 4 i like to wear rubber gloves when doing it .. fancy having a go
Hi im north kent would love to give it a go would your G friend be ok with that?
Where in north kent - could bring the shoes to you and rubber gloves - mail me at stephenjames37@aol.co.uk
would have to be after 9pm one evening
SlutKelly

Post by SlutKelly »

Hi boys

This is Kelly-Louise from eBay. I am sure you know who I am and if you don't, look up xxxsmellykellyxxx: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/xxxsmellykellyxxx I do foot videos, foot pics, foot jobs, shoe jobs etc etc. I am based in Essex, I don't do anything for free but if you want a hot session with my feet, and yes, you can come all over them, then get in touch. Follow me on Twitter: @SlutKelly Get your money ready!

Princess Pretty Toes x
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Having bought stuff from Kelly on ebay (then advising her to post here) I can recommend the ebay service, haven't tried everything else, but following her on twitter is fun!
stjimmytha1

My Local Area

Post by stjimmytha1 »

Hi everyone, i live in chelmsford, essex in the UK. Is there anybody around my area who wants to get in contact as i seem to be the only guy in my area with a foot and shoe fetish :( let me know! Have a good day my fellow shoe cummers! :)
Billy44

Re: My Local Area

Post by Billy44 »

Hi I'm from Essex! Give me your number and we can talk about my girlfriends flats and feet :)
stjimmytha1

Re: My Local Area

Post by stjimmytha1 »

Just inboxed you dude :)
diablo1987x

Post by diablo1987x »

I'm looking for girls willing to do shoejob nylon footjob or handjob.I can pay for that or return a favour .Im traveling across Europe, I am often in Birmingham but I can drive anywhere in the UK.I would like to have "shoe friends" in every country in Europe. IF you want I can take you to Paris, Rome, Amsterdam and many places.Any ideas?
steveuk

Post by steveuk »

HI to all i am from Folkestone kent would love to meet up wife has over 25 pairs of boots i have just 2 i am into boots love to hear from you thanks steve.
steve uk