USA - Virginia

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

adidasflipflops

Re: USA - Virginia

Post by adidasflipflops »

cum4reebokclassics wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:28 pm Married bisexual guy in VA with a fetish for all things reebok classic/princess/freestyle. Wife owns and wears all, willing to meet up.
What part of VA? I’m down!
lover4reebokclassics

Post by lover4reebokclassics »

adidasflipflops wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:08 pm
cum4reebokclassics wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:28 pm Married bisexual guy in VA with a fetish for all things reebok classic/princess/freestyle. Wife owns and wears all, willing to meet up.
What part of VA? I’m down!
Hey there, same guy here lost my email/password so just made a new one. I'm in Lynchburg. I have size 15 feet so I primarily wear guys reebok classic leather and club c, but when my wife is away I'll cram my feet into her reebok classic princess and freestyle. They're a tight fit but man they make my cock so hard. My wife wears them but that's about it. I'd love to meet up. I'm going to post some pics of me and my wife in the main reebok freestyle thread but you can email me at happystrokes86@outlook.com I'm happy to just meet up to hang and appreciate another reebok classic fan, or meet while we wear to stroke.
rbkclassic86

Post by rbkclassic86 »

Hey there fellow virginian's, I'm in Lynchburg - would love to meet

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApGjQ-4ngN69gTLu0sa ... _?e=cLwTva
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbkclassicfetish

Post by rbkclassicfetish »

Same, let's get together and stroke. Bedford VA here, close to Roanoke
sexyreebokclassics

Post by sexyreebokclassics »

Lynchburg VA here! My wife wears reebok classic leather, princess and freestyle. I wear the leather and club c
Last edited by sexyreebokclassics on Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Material_claim_8395

Post by Material_claim_8395 »

pebblesf wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:26 am I layover in DCA every so often, usually stay nearby in Alexandria. I love playing with guys in high heel boots, I can wear women's size 10 and larger...Don
Do you have flats?
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Sorry, no flats
reeboks4life

Post by reeboks4life »

40, mwm bisexual here. Live in central Virginia. Would give anything to jerk with another guy while wearing Reebok classics (freestyle, princess, leather).
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

PM me
reebokscummer

Post by reebokscummer »

Married bisexual guy in Virginia who loves reebok classics. Would love to meet and stroke