USA - Pennsylvania

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Plowboy535

Re: USA - Pennsylvania

Post by Plowboy535 »

going to be in philly for the next four days looking for someone to share some shoes or boots with
SmallPudShoeLover

Post by SmallPudShoeLover »

das boot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:37 pm Southeastish PA (but not philly) here, still hoping to meet some likeminded dudes who just want to cum on some ladies shoes together. I've got a lot of women's sneakers and a few boots and heels, various sizes.
Let's meet up, im Near philly Id love to cum on some shoes with you!
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

Anyone around Pittsburgh or wheeling???
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Any women down to let me fuck your softest leather purse, would love to discuss! Inbox me for details.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Blue-Marni-purse.jpg
I love purses like this one. Would love to meet you if you have a purse like this one and fuck it in front of you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
funwithhershoes

Post by funwithhershoes »

Lehigh valley area here... Looking for guys to come in my wife sneakers and shoes.. also looking for girl's to wear her sneakers, shoes... So I could take short videos and some pics... From waist down of course
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by funwithhershoes on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
funwithhershoes

Post by funwithhershoes »

Lehigh valley area here... Looking for guys to come in my wife sneakers and shoes.. also looking for girl's to wear her sneakers, shoes... So I could take short videos and some pics... From waist down of course.. her shoe size is an 8
alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen »

Hi. Sent you an email.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Sent you a PM. I’m close as well.
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

I’m a guy that loves wearing women’s shoes, I give foot jobs, ect... size 12 feet located close to Pitt or wheeling