USA - California - Los Angeles

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalshigheels

Re: USA - California - Los Angeles

Post by sandalshigheels »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:I'm in San Diego.... I travel around all of the SD area for most part. when your girl is out, I can come play with her heels. Maybe you can leave a pair in the mailbox or something and tell me the address? I can play with them for a few days and return them and you can put them back in closet like nothing happened...
i have avaiable two pairs of shoes from a friend.. and my flipflops too .. pm me
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

sandalshigheels wrote:
bonnie_twiggy wrote:I'm in San Diego.... I travel around all of the SD area for most part. when your girl is out, I can come play with her heels. Maybe you can leave a pair in the mailbox or something and tell me the address? I can play with them for a few days and return them and you can put them back in closet like nothing happened...
i have avaiable two pairs of shoes from a friend.. and my flipflops too .. pm me

you got it!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

If anyone is still looking at this thread and interesting in fucking some of my gf's stripper heels, wedges, flats, etc PM me. I'm in the OC and can't really travel due to work and school.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

shoejoblover wrote:If anyone is still looking at this thread and interesting in fucking some of my gf's stripper heels, wedges, flats, etc PM me. I'm in the OC and can't really travel due to work and school.
lets see some pics of her closet!
sandalshigheels

Post by sandalshigheels »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:
shoejoblover wrote:If anyone is still looking at this thread and interesting in fucking some of my gf's stripper heels, wedges, flats, etc PM me. I'm in the OC and can't really travel due to work and school.
lets see some pics of her closet!
wan to see te shoe collection..
MckaylaSwallows

Post by MckaylaSwallows »

[deleted]
Last edited by MckaylaSwallows on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MckaylaSwallows

Post by MckaylaSwallows »

[deleted]
Last edited by MckaylaSwallows on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Was wondering, if we did a Shoesession event in Los Angeles, would anyone here be interested in coming?
milfs40dd

Post by milfs40dd »

I would oc here would love to give out moms heels bras etc
dragonknight783

Post by dragonknight783 »

If it was in the San Francisco area, I might consider it.