ENGLAND - Lancashire

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lovethetaste

Re: ENGLAND - Lancashire

Post by Lovethetaste »

Drop me a message if this is still going on, I’m not far away.
Pete21

Post by Pete21 »

If still looking not far from Leeds and around in Sept. Message me if interested .. just realised was last year! Let me know if up for it again this year :-)
Last edited by Pete21 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pete21

Post by Pete21 »

After folk in lancashire, Cheshire, NE to meet and cum in their wife’s / gfs thongs,shoes,flip flops or anything else. Am bi so happy to help suck you off onto things or equally no issues straight.
Nwukcd

Post by Nwukcd »

Also NW Bi and looking for heels, panties and feet fun, maybe more DM me let’s see if we can get something organised
westmidsmax44

Post by westmidsmax44 »

Pete21 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:11 am After folk in lancashire, Cheshire, NE to meet and cum in their wife’s / gfs thongs,shoes,flip flops or anything else. Am bi so happy to help suck you off onto things or equally no issues straight.
Have you got thigh boots you can suck me dry and wank me if over them
Shoe079

Post by Shoe079 »

Setting up a meet to cum wife’s feet and heels in Lancs. Pm your Kik ID
Pete21

Post by Pete21 »

Anyone still interested in next few weeks in NW or NE then am bi and interested in cumming with you, sucking you off onto your girlfriend or wives shoes or you doing same or whatever …. Kik is petefort
westmidsmax44

Post by westmidsmax44 »

any one got thigh boots suck me off wank mex
Moey_jorro

Post by Moey_jorro »

Anyone want to meet up so i can fuck/cum in your wifes heels preferably with her in them/there but not a deal breaker of she isnt
Trashem

Post by Trashem »

Hi all. Used to be called musky on here but can't get into my account.. So Trashem is the alternative.
Anyhow, the same offer is out there.. My partner is willing for folks to cum any of her heels while she wears them as I observe.. She understands the fetish... She is also up for wetting herself clothed, stood up in her nylons & heels. We are in Central Lancashire & any meet would be somewhere quiet outdoors.. Pics of our last meet not uploading despite being within the size limits but would be able to send on email..